Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
:D I still think the old version are the best, but never know Rita could be as good as Mew the main part is the p'ek who ever it is that they pick has to be good or else they going to ruin the lakorn. I love the old version still have it and still watch it too, it was this lakorn that got me hock with Thai lakorn and Willy until today.... :lol: Why can they just pick Chakrit or Tik to play the p'ek role :huh:

solin

sarNie Adult
I remember this lakorn : one of the first lakorn I have watched...I was still a child (6/7) and watched It with my mother.
Willy and Mew were great !

I'm glad Sririta will play in it (Is It confirmed yet ?) 'cause It's a really good lakorn.
She will be perfect for the role.
But I wonder who will be p'ek ! Why a new one and not an old actor ?
...It could be so great if It's Ken.
Anyway, I hope the p'ek will be as handsome and good as Willy was to match Rita !

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I am not sure if I've seen WIlly and Mew's version.. so do refresh my memory and what is this series about??? I remember watching alot of Willy's lakorns, but I dont recall watching this one, its been too long!!!

Rita and a new p'ek.. Well the new p'ek better be hot like Rome and better do a good job cos you know Rita's great, she should be paired with someone just as good as she is (like ROME).. tehehehe

I love Rita and Rome together, I wouldnt mind them again together in this series!!!

I am not sure if I've seen WIlly and Mew's version.. so do refresh my memory and what is this series about??? I remember watching alot of Willy's lakorns, but I dont recall watching this one, its been too long!!!

Rita and a new p'ek.. Well the new p'ek better be hot like Rome and better do a good job cos you know Rita's great, she should be paired with someone just as good as she is (like ROME).. tehehehe

I love Rita and Rome together, I wouldnt mind them again together in this series!!!
i have the exact same opinion about the p'ek... geesh, they should just pair up Rome and Rita! :)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omng....i love this lakorn. Willy and Mew did an excellent job=] can't wait to see how the remake goes..hopefully it's as good as the old version ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm so no p'ek news yet... lalala.. who will get to star with miss lovely sririta jenson..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I got the news that there's Aun Wittaya in this lakorn too, but he's not P'ek. Maybe he played as P'ek's neighbor.

Please...I wish P'ek is Rome. :spin: But it's really hard to be him because he has a lot of lakorns lining up now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thank goodness that he isnt the pra'ek! but whoever it is i dont think they'll be as hot as willy was.

wishy, you said the pra'ek is a new actor right? could it be ch3s newbie or is it someone who hasnt act before

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
thank goodness that he isnt the pra'ek! but whoever it is i dont think they'll be as hot as willy was.

wishy, you said the pra'ek is a new actor right? could it be ch3s newbie or is it someone who hasnt act before
I don't know. They can change all the time. They may pick some P'ek or find a new new one who hasn't acted before.
Like "Nakak Dok Son Klin", they said they were gonna find a new N'ek, but now N'ek is Noon. Nothing is certain.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
I don't know. They can change all the time. They may pick some P'ek or find a new new one who hasn't acted before.
Like "Nakak Dok Son Klin", they said they were gonna find a new N'ek, but now N'ek is Noon. Nothing is certain.
that's the scary part and it also carries hope yeah hoping for rome too but if not hope the p'ek match her

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The latest news from TV-Inside magazine, P'ek is Por Thrisadee, but I'm not sure about N'ek now if it's Rita or not.

navy

sarNie Adult
Either Rome or Por is fine with me, but just want to see Por and Rita since they look cute together in modeling pictures awhile back.

Love Prasad Murd of Willy and Mew, and will be happy to see Por in it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh no, this just ruined my day! how can they go from willy to por. well, if hes in it then i dont want rita in here now.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Por is too short for Rita. If Por in, hope Rita out because i want Por with someone else...maybe Vicky.