Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
"Prasart Mued" (The Dark Castle)

A remakes lakorn from Willy&Mew's lakorn.

Unconfirmed Pra'ek and N'ek yet.
I heard it's gonna be Rita and a new Pra'ek.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad Rita have another drama. Hopefully, they are going to pick a talented and good looking actor like Rome to play the male lead!
On a side note, I don't mind Ch3 remakes their old popular lakorns since I haven't seen many Thai shows before so those dramas are totally new for me.

yes! a new lakorn with Rita! i love this lakorn, so i'm excited for the remake...:) when i first saw the thread and it said Rita as n'ek and unconfirmed p'ek, i was hoping (i still am hoping, actually) that Rome would be chosen as p'ek... but a new p'ek huh? i wonder who... but i'm still holding out hope that Rome will be p'ek! so for sure, Rita is confirmed for this lakorn?

somp9

sarNie Adult
It would be nice to see Rome with Rita again. Rome will fit this character better than other actor.

monkey12

sarNie Egg
i dunno..willy did a good job at it..can't see anybody else in that role..hmm..

natty

Chubs
oh.. this was a good lakorn.. off pongphat and nuch (pjj) were the first couple then mew and willy.. i remembered that during off and khun nuch, there were dramas cus off's wife would not allow him to carry nuch to bed.. she demand that scene be taken out lol..

but anyways good lakorn and yes i would love to see rita in this.. hopefully pra'ek is someone worthy..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope the n'ke is Sririta. If it confirmed to be Sririta I'm really happy that Sririta get to pair up with some different p'ke beside Rome for a change. I haven't see her with any other p'ke beside Rome. (No offends to their fans that want Rome and Sririta together) I'm also a fan of Sririta but not much of a fan of Rome...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think Willy/Mew's version is on youtube somewhere. I like Rita so I hope she is the n'ek. Maybe Ken could be p'ek? CH.3 lacks some good looking p'eks so if it's a newbie I hope he's hot.