Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

i don't know if ya see this photo yet but i think NAt and Rita look good with each other... Rita doesn't look that old with NAt...

yes, i've seen this photo, but if you look, his face still looks very young...i don't know, i don't think nat suits this role or Rita that well...even por would have been better...

solin

sarNie Adult
It is true that Nat and Rita look good together even if we still notice that Nat is younger than her.
At first I was shocked and sad to know that Nat will be the p'ek but now I think It's not a so bad choice because physically they really match each other !

fanny

sarNie Adult
yes, i've seen this photo, but if you look, his face still looks very young...i don't know, i don't think nat suits this role or Rita that well...even por would have been better...
ACTUALLY ON THIS PICTURE NAT LOOKS OLDER AND RITA DOESNT LOOK AT ALL, BUT THEY COULD'VE CHOOSE SOMEONE TO PLAY P'EK.

solin

sarNie Adult
Well...now we just should give a chance to Nat
maybe he will impress us lol.
I mean he may will sucess to prove that he can act :lol:

Wonder when this lakorn will be aired ?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. of course everyone is gonna be like omg.. they def dont match lol.. i was one of them.. but... now i think they look real good together.. hehehe... theyre gonna be an interesting pair..

jakjann

Jakjann
´´RITA´´ Tell about (last) minute of life. Horse has fallen on she. middle of Redaktion from ´´Prasard Mued´´

Sririta Jensen cause scare tremble with fright to Team

meanwhile make a film´´Prasard mued´´ of bangkok Drama at
district (amphur) Pakchong province. Nahkonratchasima. Rita must acting a scene with a horse pait with ´´´Nattarat Moris Luegruo´´ and then unexpected incident has happen.

When Rita ride a horse lose one frame just a few minute. The Team hear Ritas voice ask for help and call out´´Horse ís fall´´ Rita said

´´Before I ride on it i must kiss him, embrace him , talk with him to create a friendly situation, everytime. But we(I) can not speculate his character.
I've never experienced such a situation. Because if i only learn to ride a horse, I just fell on the ground and the teacher also brings how to fall on the ground, too. But this time we make a film in a forest(jungle), the way is broken are a lot of scraps-wood.

The horse I ride, is stumbled against a wooden , make it leg turn over and fall down forcefully. I am on a horse, fall and horse press on me.
I've received many injury... Leg, elbow, arm and nail it torn out, very painful. As then the situation is over,just a few minute. I sit and think about the situation between actings scene is nothings happens but when i am out from Frame and when the team still filming ´´Natarat´´ is it really happened. And for someone(People) taht be worried me, not nee to worried, I already fight until death.

And Rita still show spirit after embrocate and eat painkiller and ask for acting a next scene,against.
It is a raining scene, is in a forest, and a leader actress in this drama must be sick, cold and has fever, We can say that this job, Rita don´t need to lear more acting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is true that Nat and Rita look good together even if we still notice that Nat is younger than her.
At first I was shocked and sad to know that Nat will be the p'ek but now I think It's not a so bad choice because physically they really match each other !
I know, I got to admit. We are too quick to judge a book by its cover. They actually look good together but no one beats Rome. LMAO!!! I am so bias! :D

Jakjan thanks for the news and translation =)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
yay! I can't wait for another lakorn with Rita; miss seeing her on screen.
I feel like she is such an under rated actress, but she is such a beauty and sweet heart. :)

Hopefully Nat has improved his acting skills and make the on screen romance between him and Rita sizzle.

^__________^

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
yay! I can't wait for another lakorn with Rita; miss seeing her on screen.
I feel like she is such an under rated actress, but she is such a beauty and sweet heart
Agreed. Rita is one of the prettiest actresses I have seen and not to mention, her acting is quite good. But still don't get why she has only appeared in 2 or 3 TV dramas per year.
I'm weird since looking at those photos where her co-workers tried to heal her injuries, I couldn't help but notice her long sexy legs. Anyway, can't wait for this show to air! Looks interesting!

solin

sarNie Adult
Agreed. Rita is one of the prettiest actresses I have seen and not to mention, her acting is quite good. But still don't get why she has only appeared in 2 or 3 TV dramas per year.
Well It may sounds strange but I am glad that she doesn't have tone of lakorns in a year :D
I love Rita ! She is even my favorite thai actresse but I don't see her as an under-rated actresse at all
but more than a reasonable one !
The fact that she has less lakorns than others makes me anticipated each time her lakorns !
...more than the others lakorns and I think 2/3 lakorns a year is enough many Lol
when you see that some actors just have 1

Well It may sounds strange but I am glad that she doesn't have tone of lakorns in a year :D
I love Rita ! She is even my favorite thai actresse but I don't see her as an under-rated actresse at all
but more than a reasonable one !
The fact that she has less lakorns than others makes me anticipated each time her lakorns !
...more than the others lakorns and I think 2/3 lakorns a year is enough many Lol
when you see that some actors just have 1
i agree...she takes on a reasonable load...some actresses just accept lakorns from every which way and have one after another in a few years...that actually works against them; when they're everywhere, then the audience will get tired of them as well...it's best to take it all moderately...

lol...i saw the clip of Rita after the fall, and she had a ton of scrapes and bruises, but she looked just as happy and strong as ever...lol...