Prang Kannarun Says that She and Kong are Just Siblings

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/51113
Prang Kannarun Says that She and Kong Karoon are Just Siblings

Due to lakorn Bang Rajan's success, Prang Kannarun has become hot news in the ET as a new rising star. People are so attached to her character that they still call her Mae Feung when they see her. Due to this, producers have been continuously contacting her to play in their lakorns. You can say that she's lucky in the game. But is she lucky in love as well? Before this, there was news that she was growing close to hi-so Kong Karoon. Let's hear some updates about this matter. 

"Bang Rajan's feedback have been very positive. I've gained a lot of fans after the lakorn. I'm very happy. As of right now, I'm currently filming lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan and the Cupid Series will start filming soon. As for news with P'Kong, honestly, we've known each other since we starred in Dao Gieow Duen together. I go out to have lunch with him sometimes. We are just regular siblings. I don't think there will be any progression for the future besides this because we are already close to one another. We can only be siblings because of this. There are people who have been trying to talk to me but I want to take a break. Right now, I am single ka."

Okay, you're single now but let's follow these two siblings to see what will happen in the future ja.

Sorry Prahet fans, I supported this pair way before Prahet came along. Their couple was adorable in DKD! That was when I started to notice Prang. Even their names match: Kannarun and Karoon. Lol. Both are newly single. Prang just broke up with her rapper bf while Kong broke up with Grace from Ch.7. I am a shipper! Lol. Not an extreme shipper but I would rather much have Phet to myself so off to Kong you go Prang. Hehe.   

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah she seems to go for those artist type of guys. Phet might not be her type but they do look good together. However i think she and kong makes a cuter couple lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah she seems to go for those artist type of guys. Phet might not be her type but they do look good together. However i think she and kong makes a cuter couple lol.
She actually said that she'd rather date someone from outside of the industry so that their schedule wouldn't be an issue. I think she matches more with Kong. Phet matches more with me. Lol. All jokes aside, I really like her with Kong. Their story was better in DKD. I looked forward to her and Phet's story in BR but her character annoyed me, especially with the ending. So team KK for me. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The ending in BR and what Feung said was just too sad...

We all know how siblings end up though... lol I'll just wait and see.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yessss way before Prahet took over, I LOVE Kong and Prang together and still do. I even made them a Fc IG 555 As much as I like them both, I doubt they will date though because Kong is close/good friends w/Prang's ex

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They had so much chemistry in Dao Kiew Duen, I love them together. I hope they pair up again someday (or maybe make the dating rumour true LOL)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks for translation. I love this pair, they are perfect. I loved these two in DKD more than Aum and Janie lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I shared this little story before on my IG w/some of the AF gals who I follow and now I will share a brief version here since it has to do w/Prang and Kong <3

Last summer when I attended Prang's event at Central Plaza Pinklao, I waited after she was done with work to talk to her. At first I was a bit shy to tell her that I was the creator of KongPrangFC on IG (not active on it anymore) but then I thought; for crying out loud, just tell her so I did. **Prang/Kong have liked the pictures I've posted of them before so she knew which FC IG it was555** She had her phone in hand at that time and gasped before she said, "I will have to call Kong and tell him." OMGGG MY SISTER AND I INSTANTLY PAUSED AND LOOKED AT EACH OTHER CAUSE WE KNEW DAMN RIGHT THAT DEEP DOWN INSIDE, WE BOTH WERE FANGIRLING 5555 She then added, "tag me on IG." hahaha Such a lovely gal!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I also SHIP THEM! LOVE LOVE them on DKD...hopefully they have another lakorn together and eventually in the future...wink wink...i want them both to be single for a bit and not rush anything

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ying Nim & Pongjan ftw.. They are soo cute!! But Phet+Prang though.. EKKSSS love her with both fellas but I agree w/ you Mahalo. I fell in love with Kong+Prang first :)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:

Last summer when I attended Prang's event at Central Plaza Pinklao, I waited after she was done with work to talk to her. At first I was a bit shy to tell her that I was the creator of KongPrangFC on IG (not active on it anymore) but then I thought; for crying out loud, just tell her so I did. **Prang/Kong have liked the pictures I've posted of them before so she knew which FC IG it was555** She had her phone in hand at that time and gasped before she said, "I will have to call Kong and tell him." OMGGG MY SISTER AND I INSTANTLY PAUSED AND LOOKED AT EACH OTHER CAUSE WE KNEW DAMN RIGHT THAT DEEP DOWN INSIDE, WE BOTH WERE FANGIRLING 5555 She then added, "tag me on IG." hahaha Such a lovely gal!

Where do you find these daras?! So lucky and I'm fangirling as I read this!!!! Prang seems like an awesome and genuine person to talk to. I first fell in love with her as Ying Nim and grown to love her as Mae Fueng. I love her wih both Kong and Phet each have their own vibes, with Kong and Prang both seem very comfortable and mature couple but Phet and Prang they seem awkwardly cute and has a cutesy vibe to them.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Prakaidao said:
Where do you find these daras?! So lucky and I'm fangirling as I read this!!!! Prang seems like an awesome and genuine person to talk to. I first fell in love with her as Ying Nim and grown to love her as Mae Fueng. I love her wih both Kong and Phet each have their own vibes, with Kong and Prang both seem very comfortable and mature couple but Phet and Prang they seem awkwardly cute and has a cutesy vibe to them.
At that time before the event, Prang posted on her Ig to remind her fans to come support her at her event so I was able to get info on the time and location. ^_^ As for the other daras, I did the same thing. Followed their schedules so I could meet them and for some, I met them by chance when I was at the mall ^_^ Every day there are on-going events happening at the malls where you're able to run into daras :)