Prang Announces Split with Boyfriend. Refutes Being Picky with Work After Rise to Fame

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated article from Sanook
Prang Announces Split with Boyfriend. Refutes Being Picky with Work After Rise to Fame

Prang Kannarun admits to lowering the status of her relationship with Tong Wongsaosai to just friends. The reason is because they are both busy with work and do not have time for each other. She denies there being a third hand and her being very hurt from the break up. Also, she did not become a picky worker after gaining popularity from lakorn Bang Grajun. Prang laughs about her fans wanting her to date Phet Thakrit. 

Although this love chapter has come to an end to the point of lowering its status with Tong Wongsaosai to just friends for n'ek Prang Kannarun, there has been recent news that you are very deeply hurt by the break up. Prang, herself, comes out to clear that she is not hurt. In addition, no third hand was involved. As for whether they will get back together, leave it up to the future to decide.

"Tong and I are just friends. We did not end on bad terms na ka. It was a mutual agreement to lower our status to just friends. We are taking a break from one another because we do not have time for each other. There is no other reason for the break up. He is focusing on his album while I continue to work daily. Honestly, it really is not a break up because we still speak to one another with the exception that we do not see each other as often as before. Truthfully, everyone feels this way when something important suddenly goes missing from their lives. I am a bit shocked still, but I am definitely not deeply hurt by the situation. Do I regret the time lost from dating him? No ka, because the time we spent dating one another were fun times. It is unrelated to my fame. Let's not see it as me becoming more famous. Let's look at it as me having more work that is why I do not have much time. About me being picky with work, that is untrue. P' Wiraya is also cheering for me to date Phet Thakrit, but it is probably due to positive feedbacks of our koo jin from the lakorn. The fan clubs also want us to date each other as more than koo jin. Will Tong and I get back together? It really depends on the future. As of right now, we are not together."       

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Ahem since Prang is now single, Ahem can we get more fan service?

Kekek thanks Mahalo.
I can see them dating in the future once the Cupid Series start filming. Although Phet is talking to someone, it's not official. I actually don't want the two to date because he belongs with me. LOL. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I can see them dating in the future once the Cupid Series start filming. Although Phet is talking to someone, it's not official. I actually don't want the two to date because he belongs with me. LOL. 

What are you talking about? Phet is with me HRMMM...kekeke I can see Prahet dating in the future too. Prang recently uploaded a pic of her wearing a pair of glasses and I'm like...ahemm...Phet wears glasses so what is she implying here because you know, she doesn't take much selfies wearing glasses :p These two give me the butterflies. 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
They will get close again with The Cupid series and then the feelings will just be too much to control and then they will really date... LOL wishful thinking here but I'm happy both are single now, no more having to be considerate of the other party in the near future.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sometime when you date some one it could take  month to feel comfortable w/ each other & then consider each other as bf/girl &  ppl do have job & other daily activity on a regular basic that prevent us from spending time together & as time goes by it's better to tell him/her to just be friend instead, b/c distance do make ppl lose interest in each other  if we prolong the dating status it could lead one side to misunderstanding the relationship . So , i can related to her & see nothing wrong  with downgrading the status to friend. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Whatever the reason is, I do believe when she says that they have been distant and don't have time for one another, it happens a lot of the time. Though I'm not a Prahet shipper, cuz I'm selfishly wanting Phet all to myself lol....it is still possible to for Prahet to date in the future or for her and her ex-bf to get back to one another. Wish them all the very best :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess i'm the only one who doesn't want them to date yet. If time management is the reason why her and her ex broke up then how is she and Phet going to find time to be together? They're both rising and getting more work, time would be an obstacle for them as well. If time really is the problem that is. I find it funny that celebrities always uses time but then it didn't seem to be a problem with the next person. I believe time is an excuse but more like the feelings are long gone. It isn't wrong and they should break up but just stop using "we don't have time for one another". So if Phet and Prang were to like each other, great but not yet! They need to be a little more stable in their career first that way their relationship can make it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@ncmeow;
You're not the only one who doesn't want them to date yet. Heck, we're not even certain if Phet and Prang are interested in each other but as a Prahet shipper, I would like to think they are hahaah ^^

We can only watch them from here and see if there are any signs of them being each other's potentials/interests not disregarding the fact that Phet is actually talking to someone who he might not even date. (I'm making him sound like a player =x) Phet has an awesome personality...who wouldn't fall for his charms? ^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
@ncmeow;
You're not the only one who doesn't want them to date yet. Heck, we're not even certain if Phet and Prang are interested in each other but as a Prahet shipper, I would like to think they are hahaah ^^
We can only watch them from here and see if there are any signs of them being each other's potentials/interests not disregarding the fact that Phet is actually talking to someone who he might not even date. (I'm making him sound like a player =x) Phet has an awesome personality...who wouldn't fall for his charms? ^^
I get you, i ship them too! I'm still heartbroken for Khap and Feung.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I get you, i ship them too! I'm still heartbroken for Khap and Feung.
We will never get over Khap/Feung's ending. The script played us twice. Firstly, her false pregnancy and secondly, Feung didn't tell Khap that she loved him. (I understand the whole woman in that era "ruk diow jai diow" ordeal) but watching KF's marriage progressed just to hear that she can't tell him I love you, still killsssssss. T_T

To me, Prang comes off more serious than Phet & we all know he's a goofball so when I watched her clip for the infamous Fiaao song among our Bang Rajun cast, I saw a different side of her. Maybe some Phet rubbed onto her ekeke Even though Prahet is my #1 koojin atm and I see them as potential partners in the future, I still respect their personal life/decisions and understand if they don't end up together (ahem date please jkjk hehe) lol I can still fin for them on the sideline.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I honestly don't want them to date because not every koo jin has to become a real life couple. I want to support them as individual actors. I don't want Phet to have a koo jin either. As I've stated before, I don't favor how this generation of fans are so quick to attach a new actor to just ONE actress/actor. I wish the both of them individual success because relying on each other's popularity will only hinder their careers.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I honestly don't want them to date because not every koo jin has to become a real life couple. I want to support them as individual actors. I don't want Phet to have a koo jin either. As I've stated before, I don't favor how this generation of fans are so quick to attach a new actor to just ONE actress/actor. I wish the both of them individual success because relying on each other's popularity will only hinder their careers.  
I know what you mean and I do agree. While I have my koojins and koofins to blush and fantasized over I also don't mind them having chemistries with other great actors/actresses because it shows their great talent. It just annoys me when fans of koojins trash others.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I know what you mean and I do agree. While I have my koojins and koofins to blush and fantasized over I also don't mind them having chemistries with other great actors/actresses because it shows their great talent. It just annoys me when fans of koojins trash others.
That's a big problem also. I don't remember it being like this back then. Since the rise of social media, fans are getting ridiculous. Some fans have even created anti pages for Joy Rinlanee and Alek. That's why I'm not very into "team" this or that. The only team I am all for is KA. Lol. That's only because they're a legendary koo kwan who had built their empire from a decade ago. All of the actors and actresses that I favor can stand alone without having a koo jin like Anne, Matt, and Sammy. They  match with anyone and everyone. Despite Anne having Ken and Matt having Great, they still excel in their roles when paired with others. I support an actor/actress more for their skills and versatility rather than their popular pairing. The pairing is just a bonus for me.   

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whooooaaa...there's an antiLek/Joy IG page? I don't get all these anti pages. If you don't like a certain celebrity, stay away from them. Smh Sometimes antis are usually the biggest fans of the daras they dislike. Lol Antis invest too much time on them and know too much about em. Someone recently made an anti-Ig of Prang and wrote a rude comment on the pic of Prahet reuniting. With the help of other fans, IG deleted that page. Fans these days are scary.....

I won't deny that I am one of those fans who can't watch their bias(praek) with another actress. I'm fine seeing my fav Nang'eks w/diff pra'eks but I can't with my praeks.

Prang said Phet's manager is cheering for PRAHET to date so is Phet actually talking to someone or was it an excuse to stay away from Prang and her ex's news? Hrmmmm.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Whooooaaa...there's an antiLek/Joy IG page? I don't get all these anti pages. If you don't like a certain celebrity, stay away from them. Smh Sometimes antis are usually the biggest fans of the daras they dislike. Lol Antis invest too much time on them and know too much about em. Someone recently made an anti-Ig of Prang and wrote a rude comment on the pic of Prahet reuniting. With the help of other fans, IG deleted that page. Fans these days are scary.....

I won't deny that I am one of those fans who can't watch their bias(praek) with another actress. I'm fine seeing my fav Nang'eks w/diff pra'eks but I can't with my praeks.

Prang said Phet's manager is cheering for PRAHET to date so is Phet actually talking to someone or was it an excuse to stay away from Prang and her ex's news? Hrmmmm.
Sometimes, I am like that as well. However, if the actress or actor is decent, I am more than open to give the new pairing a chance. That is what I did with Kwan and Tui. I was skeptical about their pairing in FJS because of the huge age gap, but I sure love them now in Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart! As for Joy and Alek, yes, fans have created an anti page for them. They're so cute though.

Honestly, I've never watched BHTS clips of BR so I don't know how Prang and Phet interact. I just don't think they are interested in one another. In the future, maybe. But as of right now, I think they're just a koo jin. As previously mentioned, he is talking to someone, ME. Prang should back off. Hehehe.