Prang Announces Split with Boyfriend. Refutes Being Picky with Work After Rise to Fame

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
PWHAHAHA OH MAHALO!!! I read your comment while I was enjoying my slice of pizza...I nearly choked when I read your last sentence 5555

PRAHET is my #1 koojin of 2015. I'll try not to give them my whole heart kekeke Other than Chada's pairings, it feels very nice to ship a different pair. Prahet doesn't have that much interactions off-screen for me to judge but based on their on-screen chemistry....they're on fire <3 I do believe that Phet and Prang are doing fairly well without each other though. What I do know is that P'Phet thinks Prang is very beautiful :)

Phet Prang and PJ at "The Red Carpet" show. 5555 PJ got everyone teasing Prang about her wrinkly feet 5555 Ouiiii. I love how Phet couldn't stop loling

Start around 4 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gcas6vPDCU

PJ LOVES TO FAN SERVICE JKEKEKE
around 4min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM5pBY8qcos

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I honestly don't want them to date because not every koo jin has to become a real life couple. I want to support them as individual actors. I don't want Phet to have a koo jin either. As I've stated before, I don't favor how this generation of fans are so quick to attach a new actor to just ONE actress/actor. I wish the both of them individual success because relying on each other's popularity will only hinder their careers.  
yes koojin can look at markkim they were koojin now dating 

star0027

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Sometimes, I am like that as well. However, if the actress or actor is decent, I am more than open to give the new pairing a chance. That is what I did with Kwan and Tui. I was skeptical about their pairing in FJS because of the huge age gap, but I sure love them now in Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart! As for Joy and Alek, yes, fans have created an anti page for them. They're so cute though.

Honestly, I've never watched BHTS clips of BR so I don't know how Prang and Phet interact. I just don't think they are interested in one another. In the future, maybe. But as of right now, I think they're just a koo jin. As previously mentioned, he is talking to someone, ME. Prang should back off. Hehehe.
lol. I find it funny when you mentioned Phet is with you. i believed everyone in your same page. LMAO.. :woot:  :woot2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am speechless.....eeekksss...I shouldn't celebrate too soon Haahah they are my first koojin that I'm not bothered at the fact if they don't get together because I support them individually

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
I am speechless.....eeekksss...I shouldn't celebrate too soon Haahah they are my first koojin that I'm not bothered at the fact if they don't get together because I support them individually
Ohh. I think these two might actually hook up after the Cupid Series. My poor heart will be broken. Lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haha Mahalo you'll be fine ;p keke

My oh my...the possibilities are just tooooo real...if they do get together, i don't know if my heart will break or not lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Both fan clubs uploaded pics of them for us to FIN hahaha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was following Prang last year because she used to have rumors with Lek but turns out, they're just really good friends and under the same manager, P'Korn, but I've always thought Prang and her boyfriend wouldn't last. They were really good friends for a while and he was one sidedly pursuing her the entire time, so I'm guessing she sort of gave him a chance but now that she's maturing, she's experiencing new things and welcoming new people into her life, she's perhaps concentrating on herself, her dreams, her aspirations, and has taken some time to herself, to distant, to reflect, to breathe. She's still growing and learning new things about herself, so take all the time Prang. Be single and happy.

As for Phet, I first fell in love with Phet and Rodmay from First Kiss, so I will always have a soft spot for those two. I'm okay with Phet being with anyone just not Wawa. Haha. I don't know Wawa personally but I'm not too into her personality BTS. Maybe I'll soften up to her one day. Hehe.

I admire both Phet and Prang individually. Both are awesome actors and I hope to see them rise.