Pra'nang that should pair up again

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oh yeah I forgot about Aum and Taew. I'd love to see them pair up again but in a slap/kiss genre. They make such a lovely couple!

I also want Taew to pair with Mario again. Plerng Toranorng was a decent lakorn but it didn't all focus on the pranangs.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Dome and Ploy

Cee and Kwan

Cee and Cheer

Cee and Aum

Andrew and Janie

Tik and Aom Piyada

Pong and Bee

Pol and Joy S. :D

Aum and Ann

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
oddly enough i'd like see Janie/Andrew They had wonderful chemistry in their first lakorn. So i'd expected them to be in a love/hate drama. Wishful thinking ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken Theeradeth & Aom Phiyada [these 2 need to do a real kiss in the next project, all of Ken's Ladies that he's been paired up w/ more than once, like Janie, Ann, Chompoo, has all done a real kiss w/ him...except for Aom...*sigh*...look-wise they look very good together]

Tik J. & Aom Phiyada (like COME, that's like the biggest REUNION EVER!!! I'm surprise no director/producer has thought of this yet]

Pong Nawat & Aom Phiayda [going on an Aom rampage here, but Pong & Aom were so great in PNKRT...i guess its becuz Aom P. is so petite that's why she looks good w/ all the guys, she makes them look extra manly...ehehehe]

Tik J. & Aump P. [even though a lot of ppl didn't enjoy their lakorn much, its honestly one of my fav. Tik lakorns...would love to see them again[/b]

Chakrit & Kob S. [I blame the bad storyline for the failing of their last lakorn, these 2 have so much potential for greatness]

Dome & Ploy [for 1 they look INCREDIBLE together, so well-matched, and plus all the drama they've had in between them in the past, you're just dying to see them together again, looking out for that intensity between them and secretly hoping they still love each other in that way]

Ken & Ann[A no brainer...these 2 are so compatiable in every way possible but most importantly their acting styles, they know how to adjust and compliment each other so well, it is UNBELIVEABLE...I just cannot, will not, am not going to believe that anyone who gives these 2 a real, honest chance will not like them...if you don't like them...LoL i will assume you're bias as I am bias toward Aum & Aff, and even i've watched and enjoy their projects together...i just won't watch JLR lol...but for a reunion seriously I want a period Lakorn...yes ya heard me a period lakorn w/ traditional thai clothing...hmmm–huh...many generations, one generation i don't care i just want to see Ken in traditional thai clothing, and ann wears them so well too]

Ken & Aff [*cross-fingers*]

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark & Mint Ch.
Pope & Mint Ch.
Umm & Kimberley
Umm & Taew
Mario & Taew
Tik & Aff
Andrew & Janie
Por N. & Chompoo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mario and Taew - love them so much :heart: :heart:
Rome and Chomp - so compatible they should dated each other in real life but bad luck
Chomp she's taken :lmao: poor pee Rome
Andrew and Rita - :clap: :wub:

cake

sarNie Egg
FOR ME I WANT!!!

MINT CH& MARK :bravo: :clap2: :clap2:
TUBTIM & NATTHEW
TUBTIM & AOF
FANG & BIE
GUY & PANG
SAMMIE & OM
AOM & KEN
AOM & TIK
TANGMO & CEE
KWAN & WEIR
KWAN & WIN
JOY R & NUM
MILD T & FUSE
NAMFOM P & POR
SOM T & AOF
ROTMAY & NEW
MARIE & AUM
:dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

cecilia

Staff member
seeing this shot :

credit: whitebean @pantip

I want to see a WANIDA couple reunion again in some REVENGE lakorn (Tikker as chaochoo man once again)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tik and Aom
Ken and Ann (at least one last one and make it a kiss/slap)
Aum and Aff (currently doing Roi Mai already)
Patson and Ning (please please come back with one more lakorn)
Num and Ning (make that two, Ning lol)
Captain and Aom (didn't like their last one that much)
Captain and Pin (I just rewatched Roi Ruk Roi Adeed in two days!!! I miss them and I want to see a remake!!!)
Prin and Chalida
Willy and Ann
Boy and Margie (patiently waiting for Roy Marn)
Nadech and Yaya (waiting for both of their lakorns together, in no rush.)
Oil and Ann A (I also want a remake of Neung Ruethai)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I want Tik/Aff again. They had so much chem in Wanida.
Oil/Aum
Oil/Kwan
Ann A./Pepper
Cee/Tangmo
Sammie/Om