Prajun Lai Payak (Polyplus)

Mann

Wayu and Junchai all the way! Ugh I hate Anon, can't believe he slapped poor Junchai in last weeks episode. Ahhh Wayu and Junchai are so cute, and its sad that Junchai & Anon slept with eachother.. eeeks. Wish it was Wayu, oh well.. hehe. Just wanted to say, everyones doing a great job in this lakorn.. including Yui & Aum! I can't wait for next week!

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg
Me too!!!!..WAYU IS SMOKING HOT....So much better looking than Anon...BUT i think if janchai were to sleep with Wayu i would NOT be upset..haha..i rather have her sleep with Wayu than "brainless Anon"...

Wayu tooo freaking hot I would choose wayu any day!!! I wish he play more the main guy in the movie!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
wayu is HOTTTTTTTTTT! does anyone know his real name?
Wayu's real name is Akapan Namatra. His nickname is Om.

Today's episode of what Wayu did for Junchai's birthday was so sweet. I want a hot badass guy like Wayu to decorate my room with flowers too. Except not with roses since I'm not too fond of them but ahhh I can't wait for next week's episodes! Wayu naruk tee soot! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The willing scene was actually....cute haha, especially the aftermath. It had me blushing lol!

I love love love the music they played whenever it's Junchai and Wayu. I keep rewatching the scene where Junchai walks into a room full of roses and the base guitar(I think that's what its called).

Who will she choose in the end??? The she loves or the one who loves her.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
just kinda started watching, skipping here and there, and i find the n'rai's voice very annoying. ugh!

it made me laugh when the n'rai, dao?? went to visit the mom and the bro kicked her out of the hospital room and was poking fun at her. lol.

lom

sarNie Egg
wayu.. I will take him any day.. he is hOT HOT HOt.. I'll take him anyday and anytime. hahahahah

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Now I want to see Wayu in a lakorn where he play the badass p'eak type. Hope channel see that he could become the next big things for them, I am sick of old faces pairing up over and over again.... I love the way Wayu call Chai his wifey and "tee-rak"

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OAM can just easily take my breath away.. man man man. I WISHED OAM WAS PRA'EK!!!!! AHHHHH!! WEIR STINKS IN HERE!!! hahaahahha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Duen is such a bitch!!!! She makes me so furious in today's epi. How can she sleep with her "sister's" lover? And think of injecting Junchai with toxins even though she's unconscious and has no way of fighting back? And leaving Wayu even though he saved her from the bomb! WTF?!?!?!?! Seriously I would love to see Duen die in this lakorn very much and I am fairly certain she will. If not, then I will be so pissed.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Wayu :( I wish someone would just bitch slap Duen. If Duen is going to claim she's Anon's wife just because they slept together than I wish Anon would tell her that he slept with Chai before her so that would in turn make his mea noi. I know Anon won't have the nerves to say that to her, but just thinking about it makes me smile. Could you imagine what her reaction would be like? :)

I was so head over heels for Weir in WWHJ but is so annoyed with him here. He seems gay at times in this lakorn.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
If only Anon did have the balls to tell Duen that Junchai's his mia too it would be good. But he probably knows that if Duen knows, Duen's going to be even more psycho and will try every way to kill Junchai. Poor Wayu. I hope he gains back his sight.

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
so i haven't really seen the lakorn as a whole. only bits and pieces of it....and HOLLY MOTHER OF BUDDHA!!! WAYOOT!! why is he so SMEXY?

they already named the p egg to be wier so i guess him and aump will have to pair up in the end :( WAHHH. i want her to pair up with wayoot. i wouldn't mind if they switch the main roles and have a surprise ending because wayoot is soo freaking fine and the scenes of them together are adorable. hopefully punduen gets pregnant with wier's baby so aump can end up with wayoot :) i would usually hate these types of endings (even though it has never happened before) because the main characters are always super cute together but wayoot is soo pra ek material!

any spoilers?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Duen is such a bitch!!!! She makes me so furious in today's epi. How can she sleep with her "sister's" lover? And think of injecting Junchai with toxins even though she's unconscious and has no way of fighting back? And leaving Wayu even though he saved her from the bomb! WTF?!?!?!?! Seriously I would love to see Duen die in this lakorn very much and I am fairly certain she will. If not, then I will be so pissed.
I agreed with you. Duen is freaken damn evil! I feel bad for Wayu. Omg,Wayu is HOT! He's the bf and p'ek material. :wub: Love him! I continue watching this lakorn because of him and Junchai! I hope they end up together.

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
I definitely hope wayoot and junchai end up together. I was watching aumps interview and she said we should wait and watch til the end to see if she'll end up with wayoot or the pra ekk. But the pra ekk is always a pra ekk right? They can't really switch the roles around. If I played as the main lead and was told that imy role has been given to someone else and now I'm second lead, I wouldn't be happy:( but who cares
:) let's hope she ends up with wayoot :) mr. Handsome/ prince charming

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I definitely hope wayoot and junchai end up together. I was watching aumps interview and she said we should wait and watch til the end to see if she'll end up with wayoot or the pra ekk. But the pra ekk is always a pra ekk right? They can't really switch the roles around. If I played as the main lead and was told that imy role has been given to someone else and now I'm second lead, I wouldn't be happy:( but who cares
:) let's hope she ends up with wayoot :) mr. Handsome/ prince charming
OR......AUMP is HINTING that there could be a twist to the ending!!..hehe...jk..idk but i just hope so.....LOVE WAYU!..=D

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OR......AUMP is HINTING that there could be a twist to the ending!!..hehe...jk..idk but i just hope so.....LOVE WAYU!..=D
I doubt that's going to happen. Thai lakorn are pretty predictable. Whoever's on the cover with the main girl is always the pra'ek. Unfortunately for me Wayu is not the pra'ek and wont end up with Aum. This really sucks. I don't understand how Aum is so in love with Weir and not Wayu at all but I guess love is unreasonable.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think she might be falling for Wayu. They had a moment at the beach when they stared into each other's eyes. It's definitely more than a boss & bodyguard relationship.