Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
for those of you who is hoping bie's mom to get her just dessert, i think you're up for some disssapointment. in the preview, it's obvious that he took a bullet for his mother, for whatever trouble she was in. UH! I think she is suppose to either realize what a bitch she had been or she is going to feel bad about it. anyway, i hope she lost all of her money, popularity, or something. i hate to see her still have everything when was a btich since the beginning.
i thought it was unjust too when i saw the preview this morning
she needs to loose something beside tawan --

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I think even though it looks like Orn won't be getting the harsh punishments that we want, her having guilt over the way she treated Tawan will be enough of a punishment. I think guilt is ever lasting. She could die or go to jail, but it's possible that she'll just probably die hating Tawan or go to jail hating him even more.

I don't mind at all if she could redeem herself.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was so sad. I cried so much but I like how Fah is so supportive and there for Tawan the whole time when he was looking for his dad.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I think even though it looks like Orn won't be getting the harsh punishments that we want, her having guilt over the way she treated Tawan will be enough of a punishment. I think guilt is ever lasting. She could die or go to jail, but it's possible that she'll just probably die hating Tawan or go to jail hating him even more.

I don't mind at all if she could redeem herself.
i second your thoughts on the guilt part, I do. but i'm tired to this typical lakorn plot. it's becoming so cliche for me that nothing is really a suprise for me anymore.

cecilia

Staff member
aof having memory problem due to his cancer TT
overall, it was an okay lakorn -- more so of a family drama
the ending is cute like all other romance lakorn ^^

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
aof having memory problem due to his cancer TT
overall, it was an okay lakorn -- more so of a family drama
the ending is cute like all other romance lakorn ^^
The lakorn is ok but the ending is disappointing. I think the mom should deserve more for what she did to her own son and the person who love him.
She try to kill her own child by throwing him into a swamp and when she saw him again she was real mean to him and then take all his money. I treat the dog on the street better than that. All she said was I am sorry...Ppll don't change that easy.

cecilia

Staff member
^she's living with her guilt for the rest of her life .. It would have been nice if TAWAN insisted that she MUST stay with them for her to feel guilt everyday but too bad, she's going elsewhere to live with this guilt -- whether it will go on or just an act, she did show that she's wrong and she care for him in the end.

i forgot to mention that THIS LAKORN SHOULD have end last week or better yet -- TWO WEEKS ago .. all these memory wakening scenes are so long

Iya

sarNie Adult
I just want to let everyone know that I just uploaded the OST into in Buddie Media. :lol: Have fun downloading it.

anyway, thank you sweet_yang for the female version of the song. I don't know who sing it, but it was a great addition. ^_^ So thank you!

I also finished the lakorn this morning. Though the ending was a bit dissappointing, I still enjoyed it. for some reason, I think this drama fast pace, considering everything. maybe that's because i skipped thought most of the scenes. LOL. overall, this drama is a B- compared to Plern Play, which i gave a A+.

Oh, thank you remeem for the beautiful caps of the ending.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I'm glad that it ended. Bie & Aff were so good!!! Hopefully we can see more of their projects in the future!

nina07

sarNie Adult
I think they're should have been more pranang scenes in the last episode. LOL :p They're cute together. But the lakorn was good overall :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
whatever happened to peemai? bie just yelled at her and she walked away really really sad...even though she did lie, she loved him so much and was such as good friend and her part just ended with bie yelling at her while his mom got his forgiveness? how sad...I liked the ending, but for some reason I'm just not satisfied with the ending, I felt it was rushed, they spent so much time on bie being a jerk and then rushed him being nice again and making to his dad...although it's very pretty and different from those typical beach scenes but I thought they should've ended with bie and his dad...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am at last on episode 15, finally manage to pull myself again to continue where Tawan gains back his memory. I was about to die from crying on that episode alone. I agree that this should have ended with 12 episodes lmao... 16 is too much consider it was quite annoying and blood boiling! LOL I need to watch 16 but I need a breather.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't think Peemai was a good friend at all. I thought she was selfish. All she thought about was her own happiness. She knew all along that Tawan wasn't even a bit interested in her in more than friends and she knew how much Tawan loves Fah but as soon as she got her chance, she lied to him and making him hate the women that he loves. Then she tried to kill herself which is totally stupid.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm not happy that it ended cuz there's nothing to watch now...hope to see a Bie & Aff project in the future.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^she's living with her guilt for the rest of her life .. It would have been nice if TAWAN insisted that she MUST stay with them for her to feel guilt everyday but too bad, she's going elsewhere to live with this guilt -- whether it will go on or just an act, she did show that she's wrong and she care for him in the end.
You think a person like Orn has a conscious lmao... it was odd that Tawan forgave her and not Gaeyun but like every other lakorn she is his MOTHER. LOL Sorry I can't forgive a selfish person like Orn. She crossed the line in my book for forgiveness lol.

whatever happened to peemai? bie just yelled at her and she walked away really really sad...even though she did lie, she loved him so much and was such as good friend and her part just ended with bie yelling at her while his mom got his forgiveness? how sad...I liked the ending, but for some reason I'm just not satisfied with the ending, I felt it was rushed, they spent so much time on bie being a jerk and then rushed him being nice again and making to his dad...although it's very pretty and different from those typical beach scenes but I thought they should've ended with bie and his dad...
Yeah I thought the end would have been nice if it had ended with Tawan and Luk. I didn't like it either that he forgave his mother but not Gaeyun. I seriously thought that was wack.