Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

remem

sarNie Hatchling
He will get the Durian from the viewers for sure. They said they want to throw it to him for his evil.

Hope they will not take them to Bie's concert becuz Bie not Tawan. Hahaha.

Sometime I pity Bie that was scold so hard for evil to his Dad.

iconry

sarNie Egg
He will get the Durian from the viewers for sure. They said they want to throw it to him for his evil.

Hope they will not take them to Bie's concert becuz Bie not Tawan. Hahaha.

Sometime I pity Bie that was scold so hard for evil to his Dad.
HA HA HA I AGREE

cecilia

Staff member
^saw on the news they're passing them mask to help prevent the spread of swine flu at ASANEE & WASAN concert, i hope they do the same when Bie have his concert this coming weekend.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Some other stars with Prajan See Roong fever, the reporter said, although I wouldn't call it a fever
More like a rash, cuz it feels good to itch it, but it's not good to...Haha, just kidding
They were just more impressed by Aof's performance, whichthey should be
But there's also some cute interactions between Ace, Aff, and Bie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpXOEpVS7Hg

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't think those masks help any with the swine flu. Anyhow I agree that Bie/Aff is definitely overshadowed by Mam/Off but more Off since it's such a new role for him. Mam has played evil moms before but I still love her. Tawan being mean to Fah doesn't bother me at all but him being mean to his dad crosses a certain line I think.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
anyone have the song that they played on the scenes while Bie misunderstand Aff..Bie also wanted to break up with Aff..It was a lady song but I didn't know which episode it was..if whoever have then please share in here...thanks

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
anyone have the song that they played on the scenes while Bie misunderstand Aff..Bie also wanted to break up with Aff..It was a lady song but I didn't know which episode it was..if whoever have then please share in here...thanks

cecilia

Staff member
^it's by GRAND the STAR5
someone posted it in BUDDIE MEDIA under PRAJAN SEE ROONG OST thread.
head there to get it na kha ^^

cecilia

Staff member
Aff know the truth that Bie's have lost memory.

Tomorrow episode doesn't look so bad.
Aff's helping Bie to regain his memory.
he's slowly starting to -- until his career got ruined.
can't believe it's going to end now :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao, wat eps it up to ? aff getting married ? at least he doesn't carry her away :lol: he will need Aces help for that.

nina07

sarNie Adult
So does Bie really rawr Aff? I don't think he would but it didn't really look like it in the preview for today's episode either. xD

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aff know the truth that Bie's have lost memory.

Tomorrow episode doesn't look so bad.
Aff's helping Bie to regain his memory.
he's slowly starting to -- until his career got ruined.
can't believe it's going to end now :(
About time, I seriously think everyone was stupid or something LMAO :loool: Well wasn't it obvious that he lost his memory. He was like a COMPLETELY NEW PERSON after he woke up from the hospital.

whao, wat eps it up to ? aff getting married ? at least he doesn't carry her away :lol: he will need Aces help for that.
:loool: :loool: :loool:

I haven't seen today's episode yet, will get to it soon.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I wonder why Aff/Off just doesn't tell Bie that he lost his memory and his mom and Gayun are feeding him lies. Don't Off have some evidence that he raised him? Like old pictures, school report cards, gifts that sort of thing. I like that Fah is sorta standing up for herself against the n'rais but she's still dumb where Sasin is concerned. I take it next epi will be the end of his evilness though. Now that his career is ruined his mom will dump him I bet.