Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

sunisa

wow this lakorn is really good...i knew it was good be good already. Bie and Aff haven't failed me in any lakorns yet...their lakorns are also kept dramatic and interesting. Part one was really good...looking forward to watching epi 2. How often does this air?
i so agree wid u!! :D :D and this lakorn air Wednesday and Thursday. :wub: :wub: can't wait to see tomorrow episode

Kelly

very good!it looks like a really sad lakorn...but it looks so good..can't wait for tomorrows epi...we get to see them..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The opening/ending credits had so many cute scenes of Bie/Aff. Can't wait to see those. I know I'm gonna feel so sorry for the dad though, Off is a great actor.

sunisa

Me too.I feel so sorry for Bie's dad.He had such a terrible life.His mom is a real b***h!!She doesn't seem to love him one bit.Even after she came back.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ever since the beginning, I haven't felt Bie and Aff chemistry back when they were confirm for this lakorn, but I do love them individually, so it will be harder on me to watch them together.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is so sad!
I really like it though.

Too bad Aff wasn't in today's episode either! But next week she will be for sure! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw i hate when the pra'nang doesnt appear in the beginning. off pongpat could nail any roles cuz he is a great actor.

nina07

sarNie Adult
How come episode 2 hasn't come out on youtube or thaitv yet?! :(

cecilia

Staff member
today episode is so good .. and sad at the same time ^^
Tao is still looking so beautiful and young ^^

I'm loving the lakorn atm. It is so good!
can't wait til next week. we get to see Aff :wub:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ahh! I can't wait for next week's episode! Finally the PRANANG get to meet :wub: I love this lakorn already :) LOLs

BTW, does anyone know what's the song that Bie sings at the ending credits? I love it! :D

momo49

sarNie Egg
Ahh! I can't wait for next week's episode! Finally the PRANANG get to meet :wub: I love this lakorn already :) LOLs

BTW, does anyone know what's the song that Bie sings at the ending credits? I love it! :D
'Kor tode' from his new album 'hug bie'
btw, opening is 'Kwam trong jum nai lom hai jai', also from 'hug bie'