Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
continuation of Chapter 1/Episode 1...

Arak/Luck force himself to smile at the crowd while singing and turning beautifully...manager said that he shouldn;t force himself to cotinue because he can fall on the audiences...the jealous dancer was hoping that Arak will fall but the audiences was yelling at Arak...criticizing him, saying that he is old and he's not good to look at...and that he is irritating them...the audiences was yelling and criticizing him and throwing bottles and things at him...the jealous dancer saw this and started laughing

when the son finally finish...Arak got off the swing and walk off stage...the other dancers quickly approached Arak and was astounded by his bleeding hands and criticize him for forcing himself to continue...

Arak smile at them and said: "The show must go on!"

Sandee: "You don't have to perform anymore!"
When Arak heard that he felt like lightening struck him in the middle of his head.
Sandee: "You have to face the truth! I want the younger performers to do your show! While you do the comedy because the audiences doesn't like old performers. This is an order. from now on Arak will no longer do the moon show." Other good dancers contested...
The jealous dancer heard this and started laughing at him and said: "Finally a star has fallen to the ground!" ...and ran after Sandee

Arak turned and looked at himself in the mirror...sad and depress

At the end of the show...Sandee approached Arak and apologized for having to give somebody his show and have him do a comedy...Sandee told him you'll probably feel better if you go home and hug ur boyfriend...Arak thought that his boyfriend is probably the only one who cares about him and truly loves him

Arak boyfriend was making out with another lover...and telling the lover to wait for him until he gets rid of this old drag queen...his boyfriend heard footstep and realized that Arak is back...Arak walk towards the door and tried to open it but it was locked...as Arak boyfriend tried to hid his lover...Arak decided to climb the window but did not find them...he told the lover to leave and he'll buy the lover a necklace...when the lover left...he began walking towards the house and looking depress...
Arak came out and saw his boyfriend sad face and asked him what happen...he told him that his mother was sick and needed money for the medical bills...about 30000 baht...he asked Arak for help

Arak:"30000Baht, But..." he couldn't finish his sentence
Boyfriend: "You don't need to help me...I can find some other way..."
Arak: "How can I not help you...I just got paid today...here it is..."

As Arak was opening his purse and his boyfriend was eagerly waiting for the money...they heard a woman scream...Arak ran towards scream and saw that his pregnant neighbor Oradee is being beaten because she owes some money to the mafia...his boyfriend was so depressed because he was about to get the money but didn't..."taking the sugar palm from an elephant"

Oradee owes the mafia 50000 baht...Arak told the mafia to stop and that he can give them 30000 baht now and 20000baht next week...after the mafia left, Oradee hit her pregnant stomach and blame everything to her unborn child...and told Arak that no matter how much drugs she tries to take to get a miscarriage...the unborn child is still in my stomach...i cant get work and i have no money...im not going to keep it...her water suddenly broke...and she was sent to the hospital...Arak went to the bank to get money to pay for Oradee hospital bills and to help his boyfriend sick mother...

the baby was crying because he's hungry...Oradee didnt want to breast feed him so she let him sucked on her fingers...but he was still crying...the nurse came in and told her that the baby is hungry...she told the nurse that she has no money and she took the baby out of the hospital without the doctor permission...got on the bus and the baby was still crying..."I have to get rid of this baby no matter what"...Arak followed her...

she heard a speed boat drove by...and was about to throw the baby in the water...when Arak stopped her..."what are u doing?"...she ran up the bridge and Arak ran after..."let go of me, hes my child, i've owned him...i can do anything to him of i want"....

Arak and Oradee started tugging back and forth the baby...pushing and pulling each other...the baby fell in the water...Arak jumped in after him and Arak felt bad and thought the baby died....then he heard the baby cried...Arak took the baby to find Oradee but her roomate said she left with a foreigner...the roommate said to take the baby to the police station because Arak won't be able to take care of the baby...he doesn't have a job...

Arak: i dont want to take him to the police station
Roomate: what are u going to do?
Arak looked at the baby and thought about his sorrow pass...his bitter family...how they threw him out when they found out that he was gay...
Arak decided to take the baby home to his boyfriend....he wasn't too happy because he was afraid that the baby is going to tak evrything from him...but it doesn't matter because Arak still wanted to kepp the baby...

Arak took his baby to work and was laugh at by his co-worker...he was criticized...
his fiend told him that a baby cant be raised in an environment like this...he will be confused when he grows up...

Arak decided to quit his long time job and become a barber... he had some money save...eventhough its not alot...
when Arak went home he saw his boyfriend and lover walked out of the bedroom, both were surprise to see each other...more pushing and pulling
his boyfriend left him...Arak pity himself...why his his life like this? he was about to kill himself when he heard the baby cried...if i kill myself, who's going to take care of u?

i cant die! i have to live!....he was born to be my child, we were meant to be father and child...im going to name him Tawan...he is the sunlight that helps brighten my life!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
cool, i just can't wait to see it...but i don't even think we see Aff or Bie in the 1st epds...but oh well....just can't wait....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow, Jintara is a real bitch for abandoning the child. This is at a pretty fast pace, and I didn't expect to shed a tear. I'm a very emotional person so I guess that's why I cried.

sunisa

Thanks for the spoilers,clips,and the screen caps!! I just finish episode 1 and so far it good.Can't wait to see Bie and Aff and the other actors.I wanna see the chemistry between Bie and Aff, but they look good together in the opening and ending credit.This lakorn attract me even more after watching the opening and ending credit. Can't wait to see episode 2 tomorrow.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Still have to watch it...btw, things are a bit hectic right now, I'm trying to get the things with GumBieFansubs organized, translators, etc...So I just want you guys to be patient with us, and that we'll have the subbed clips up as soon as we can for each episode...That's the goal, to do it as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. I hope you'll subscribe and support us!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't think the song they chose for the theme goes with the opening credits...I mean, the song is nice, but it just doesn't look right...or is it just me? You know how the flow of the clips they show for the opening credits, it is really dramatic and sad, but also fast paced...so maybe it's just me...the song is slow, yet the video is moving really quickly, with all this crazy action and anger they're showing...

But, using Kaw Thod for the ending credits was genius, and I loved all the hugging scenes...I think they look really cute together. It's going to be weird seeing Aff cry over a cheating guy, when I'm so used to seeing her cry over the p'ek...it's gonna be so complicated and sad for her...first she's engaged to a cheater, but falls for Bie later, only to have his amnesia and everyone else ruin it for her...But seriously, they look really cute together...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
wow this lakorn is really good...i knew it was good be good already. Bie and Aff haven't failed me in any lakorns yet...their lakorns are also kept dramatic and interesting. Part one was really good...looking forward to watching epi 2. How often does this air?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wow i didnt even know that this lakon already aired...so guess i'm gonna go to youtube to watch it rite now...