Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
So, you are going to kill me for this. The spoiler is out :clap: ...I have to read the spoiler first. Then I'll translate the clips...:) If you want to know the spoiler for the coming scenes...just let me know and I'll pm it to you.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So, you are going to kill me for this. The spoiler is out :clap: ...I have to read the spoiler first. Then I'll translate the clips...:) If you want to know the spoiler for the coming scenes...just let me know and I'll pm it to you.
Do you even have to ask? Of course I want the spoilers!!! You know how I love to be spoiled by you P'Ying!!!
Oooohhh, they were on Ratree Samosorn, of course, duh...we so have to sub that too...I'll keep it to myself...LOL

Thanks for the pics of Aff & Bie at RS remem...they look cute and like they're having a good time, although, it seems Bie is getting teased in one of the pics.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

P'Ying!!
I so wanna know!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh...you have no idea...back when Jai Rao was airing, (weren't you there too Kayla?) P'Ying would come in with spoilers...just to help people like me get through the lakorn...cuz it was hard to watch Ken be such a total meanie, but she would translate the best, sweetest moments, tearful ones too...that made me want to continue

I'm sure the same will happen here...there will be parts where Bie is too mean for me to watch

Okay, so does Mam play Aff's relative somehow? Because it seems like she does...the way she tells Tawan that Fah is too good for him...it's like she knows her really well...maybe step-daughter, or something...I don't quite get it...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh...you have no idea...back when Jai Rao was airing, (weren't you there too Kayla?) P'Ying would come in with spoilers...just to help people like me get through the lakorn...cuz it was hard to watch Ken be such a total meanie, but she would translate the best, sweetest moments, tearful ones too...that made me want to continue

I'm sure the same will happen here...there will be parts where Bie is too mean for me to watch

Okay, so does Mam play Aff's relative somehow? Because it seems like she does...the way she tells Tawan that Fah is too good for him...it's like she knows her really well...maybe step-daughter, or something...I don't quite get it...
Of course I was there :wub: hehe.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
The spoilers is up to Chapter 3 which is probably like Episode 4 or 5.
I'll put up the spoilers this weekend. :D
Episode 1 starts with Aof at the Pataya Nang Show...background of where Aof is from and what he does for a living...and more...I'll go into details later.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow its gonna air soon ...

T_T hopefully i'll have time T_T...

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Boy! they are really promoting this lakorn...I think its because of Bie, since he's from Exact and GMM Grammy.

But any who...I was going to do the spoilers for Episode 1 but when i clicked on the "insert: spoiler" link it didn't pop up. no matter how many times i've tried, it does work. i even closed my internet explorer window and restart it again and refreshing it. it didn't work. <_< :(

i guess, i'll go to sleep now and try again tomorrow.