Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
I'm not going to say anything even though I love Aff.
Pan gets great ratings. Ch7 ratings are always higher then Ch3's so yeah.
haha. the rating is so weird at time .. but what can we do, it's the rating, for me, quality ALWAYS come first, we just have to wait and watch for both and see which one have better script like ONAHC said.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch7 may have higher ratings... but ch3 wins most of the awards...
haha so true! so its even for both channel.

its gonna be tough for aff since this is going against pancakes lakorn. ch7 seem to always do good in rating despite how boring their lakorn is. but just as long as ch3 keep up with the good quality work then its all fine by me

remem

sarNie Hatchling
I have heard it will air on 3rd June.

ps. on Mon-Tues may be "Fai Shone Saeng", not "Yok Lai Mek", not sure.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Diamend is the one who told me this...that Ch. 7 has more ratings because it's the channel that EVERYONE gets, it's kind of like the local Thai channel out there...as opposed to Ch. 3, it's like a cable channel, and only few people get it...That's what her friend in Thailand told her

So that explains the ratings, because people have to watch in online since they can't watch it on TV...that's why Ch. 3 gets more awards, because people watch it and vote...right?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
June 3rd, I can't wait, although I get out of school on June 4th, oh well I'll just be a day behind. I'm hoping this one will be a a good one because this will be my first lakorn of Aff. I love Bie and I can't wait to see him again. Channel 7 always get higher ratings, but I felt that their lakorns are not up to quality. I don't like how the film and air at the same time... Big no no for me because I feel like they are rushing it. As for channel 3 their lakorn script are way better and also their quality. It's okay if channel 7 gets the higher rating like everyone said, Channel 3 gets all the awards.