Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
PJSR does anyone know if Off dies at the end? He has some sort of disease doesn't he? I could've sworn I read somewhere it was cancer.

Off doesn't die, i remember from the teaser where Tawan was singing to him and probably he wakes up after that, but who knows. But to me it doesn't seem like Off will die.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...opps...i keep thinking about the other drama...i was right at first writing Aof's {off} name but sumhow it turns out to be ace...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't really care if he's mean to other people but I hate it when he's mean to his dad. His dad loves him so much and he's been through so much for him already. I just can't bare to watch him treat his dad like that. I really really hate Mam in here.

Bou

sarNie Adult
I dont think I can watch this lakorn any further, like lakorn watcher said, he can be mean to anyone else but not his dad!! and its gonna be heartbreaking for me to see him treat his dad like sh*t...I dont know if I could handle it. I think Ill dl all of the eps but wont watch it until it ends lol...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't really care if he's mean to other people but I hate it when he's mean to his dad. His dad loves him so much and he's been through so much for him already. I just can't bare to watch him treat his dad like that. I really really hate Mam in here.

exactly how I feel right now. I can't believe they're gonna make him say derogatory things to his dad! Ughh! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I hope they don't make him mean all the way to the end. :(

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
exactly how I feel right now. I can't believe they're gonna make him say derogatory things to his dad! Ughh! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I hope they don't make him mean all the way to the end. :(

I don't think Tawan will be having his amnesia all the way to the end, because their are still a lot more things to happen, like how Fah is gonna marry Sasin, and his dad is in the hospitalize, plus he's gonna be hospitalize again too, and him singing to his dad, it sounds like it's still pretty long before it ends, unless they sum those up into one last epds then he's gonna be mean all the way to the end. But I'm for sure it doesn't.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Here's a MV of Bie's song "ความทรงจำในลมหายใจ" Finally Aff is in there, but the scenes are exactly like the one in the theme song, just some are different...will enjoy it...

credits: demoxt
Thanks:) Bie looooooooooooooks so sexyyy and good in suits. He should play in high-so praek role :p lols.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's frustrating but I have to disagree with Ply Fah being like Fang's character in HJS. I don't think I've ever hated a character as much as I hated Fang in there. In here Aff is just naive and dumb but she doesn't interfere and cause problems. She also doesn't walk around acting like a know it all. Fang was not only dumb she actively caused problems for Bie because of her stupidity. She thought she was the smartest person around judging people left and right. She did the villains dirty work for them. Ply Fah is a passive character. She let things happen around her and respond but she doesn't cause anything. She's also clearly on Tawan's side. Fang was the opposite, because she thought she knew best she went out and caused things to happen and of course they were all stupid actions. And she was never on Bie's side, she always thought he was wrong even when she claimed to love him and knew he was her childhood friend.
Just to clarify, I hated Fang's character in HJS, for the exact same reason you hated her...I just said that I don't like Aff's character, but at least she is better than Fang's chracter.

But I read your thoughts on it, and I agree 100% with why you hate Fang...I went on this whole rampage in that thread

I've been putting watching this lakorn off, since I'm busy with school...and since it's the worst part right now.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
In all fairness, he's only mean to his dad because of what Awn told him...so she's the real evil person in this lakorn...like Lome said, she's the puppet master...

I just hate the writing in here...the characters are the worst I've seen in ages...and it's not like one character is bad...but the main ones are horrible...either Bie is too nice or too mean...Aff is way too nice and naive...and Awn is pure evil...she's Satan, seriously...I've never seen a lakorn mom be that evil before

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
OMG!!! Arak finds out that Tawan has amnesia the next episode, but I have a feeling he's still gonna go crazy for the next few episodes.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay, I really haven't been watching cuz Tawan irritates me and I don't have time to sit and be irritated with so much homework...so maybe you guys can fill me in...

Why is he so angry at Plai Fah and staring at her like he wants to beat her up? Who's filling his head with lies? Don't tell me it's Awn, cuz even though she hates Tawan, I thought she'd want to be connected Fah's family?

How come he's so nice to Gayune too? So everyone thinks that he just has personality issues instead of thinking maybe just maybe, the car accident did more than change his personality? How can they not see he did a complete 180?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Okay, I really haven't been watching cuz Tawan irritates me and I don't have time to sit and be irritated with so much homework...so maybe you guys can fill me in...

Why is he so angry at Plai Fah and staring at her like he wants to beat her up? Who's filling his head with lies? Don't tell me it's Awn, cuz even though she hates Tawan, I thought she'd want to be connected Fah's family?

How come he's so nice to Gayune too? So everyone thinks that he just has personality issues instead of thinking maybe just maybe, the car accident did more than change his personality? How can they not see he did a complete 180?

the answers to your questions are on my blog. I quick reviewed episode 9. :D

http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
His character irritates me so much in today's episode too. I can almost say I hate him in today's episode. I know that he has amnesia but what really is bugging me is that how can he not know what's right and what's wrong? I really hate the way how he just goes along with his mother's word on everything especially on that one scene when they were getting ready to go to the party/concert and Plaifah was trying to get a hold of him but his mother wouldn't let him answer his phone and his mom told him that he's a superstar now and that he can go late to the party/concert and people will have to wait for him and let him do whatever he wants. Eventhough it's true but he has to use some common sense for himself that what his mom is telling him to do is wrong and very irresponsible. He should think that if his mom really wanted what's best for him, she wouldn't have told him to do that. But 'NO' he doesn't know how to think for himself. He just do whatever his mom tells him to do. It's like he has no brain or common sense left in him which really bugs me about it. I'm glad in the next episode, his dad will find out that he has amnesia but it still looks like he will still be an ass to him. Oh well, at least he knows what the real reason why his son is treating him so bad. This lakorn is too freaken sad. I keep crying every episode. I want the old Tawan back SOON!