Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

nukhwan

sarNie Egg
Am I the only one enjoying evil Tawan? I mean, yeah it true it's terrible that he's going to become an evil bastard in like the next episode but, really he has been wayyyyyyyyyyyy too weak so far. Always defending bad people, like when he defended Sasin, and doing what ever anybody says, like going down on his hands and knees begging for forgiveness. I want to see some strong Bie now. I HATE when main characters are weak. Being weak does NOT make you a good person. In my book good people are STRONG people who do what they know is right. Defending a cheating bastard is WRONG. A good person would have told the person being cheated on so that they could stop being lied too. If they don't believe you then that's their problem because at least you know you did the right thing.

Plus I think that it's great that we get to see the "other" side of Tawan. I mean, he has to have some evil in him. Look at his mom. I think that his dad has probably just taught him to suppress it all this time because he's such a good person. But now that he's with his mom and all the things his dad taught him are gone now so some of the evil in him has the chance to come out now. I mean, Tawan ISN'T evil but everybody once in a while has a bad thought now and then.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. you just remind me of another thought -- children behave the way they're taught ..
so it makes sense as to why tawan behave this way when he's with his mother --- theory proven?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I'm crying so much already T_T...n I think I'll cry more in the next few epds too. And like everyone said, I just hope they don't drag it, at least only let him lose his memory for 3 epds only (for me that is still too long)...cuz there are still a lot more things that will happen...but it's so SAD already...I just fell that I'll be crying for the next few epds w/ Off (during all his scenes)...T_T

^i hope not three episode .. two is the max for me LOl
I was thinking the same thing 2. But I guest the next few will B hella sad. T_T

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't even want to watch it...the next episode should be the last and final evil Tawan episode...cuz he still has to mistreat Fah...oh damn, now I realized that it could be 3-4 episodes of evil Tawan, cuz Fah has to leave Tawan after he realizes how much he loves her and treated her badly so she could marry Sasin...Goodness gracious...Please oh please....sum all that bad crap up in on episode, I won't mind it one bit.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I can't bear the evil amnesia crap either; especially when he's so mean to Luk!!!!!! :(

I love Aff as an actress, but why am I not feeling her character in this lakorn?? Plyfah bores me. So she's the daughter of some rich people and a girlfriend to a douche bag.... okay, I know that much... but uhmm.. what other elements does she possess that's interesting other than being a nice popular girl who made a big deal over a kiss? I don't feel anything for Plyfah in this lakorn, at least not yet.

Right now, I empathize with Gaeyun.. her character is more interesting to me. She has always loved Tawan, she was always there for Tawan, but yet she's always in the back burner.. While Plyfah was fighting with her emotions between Sasin and Tawan, Gaeyun already knew she loves Tawan.

Ughh.. I guess I just hate how they always make nang'aek naive, believing the bad guys easily. I was pissed when Fah believed that evil monster Ornlerdee about the spiked drinks and the fabricated story she told about him being stolen as a baby. Gaeyun was smart enough to question Orn about it. Gosh... I can't bear it when Tawan keeps calling Luk a crazy gay bastard. Luk must be so heart broken. :lmao:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Flashback...to HJS, right? The only difference is that I actually like Aff, so I tolerate her character and trusting people so easily...but I did not like Fang or her character....plus, Peemai's in it again as the girl who plays Bie's friend that loves him but he just doesn't love her back..not even one bit

So I don't understand why later he'll start acting like a couple with Peemai, or how he ends up taking wedding pics with that slutty actress that hooked up with Sasin...Good lordy, I just realized how much of this story that has yet to unravel...I hope they rush it...this is the only lakorn I want them to rush...then when Tawan remembers everything, they can slow it down

But is it just me, or does this lakorn seem like a really bad choice for both Bie and Aff to star in together? Both of their characters are weak and too trusting or too forgiving (Fah oblivious to everyone around her, she's like in her own world...Tawan and his turn the other cheek thing, with Awn and Sasin)...Both can be completely unreasonable (Fah's over reaction to Tawan's kiss and Tawan's evil possessive jealousy over Fah later)...I thought in lakorns, it's just one character like that, not them both...

Bie was good in HJS, I loved his character, and he was able to act...Aff was good in the lakorns she's been in so far...What the heck were they thinking with this stupid storyline? Mam is too evil that she should be the devil, and Luk is too freaking good...It's not a story about family...it's about good versus evil.

The good people are too good and the bad people are too bad. This is really irritating me, first Wang Nam Karng, now this...Good thing Yok Lai Mek isn't getting on my nerves yet...Geez...where's Ken at? I wanna watch him now, I can't stand these horrible horrible storylines with dumb characters...I mean, Ken is so good that even if his character is stupid *coughJaiRaocough* I'd still watch it for his acting. But not even Ken could make this Tawan role any better...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^After watching Ornlerdee set her plot and schemes in motion, I had goosebumps cause it was pure evil; the most dispicable and evil shit pulled in Lakorn history for me. Yeah there are evil villains who kill the good guys, but that is so expected of them..

not only is Orn evil, she is rotten. She's practically a puppet master now. Tawan is her puppet while she pulls the strings. She can brainwash his emptied amnesia strickened mind and make him dance and sing while she profits from his fame.

Honestly, I like an agressive sides to goody toe shoe pa'aeks too, but damn... they're making him Orn's evil spawn now. And everytime he screams at Luk and calls him derogatory names, I literally feel sick to my stomach.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. both of you said what i was thinking in the back of my head .. that's why, i hope they rush it too .. really can't stand how everyone is like in here ..

onahc

sarNie Elites
i love this lakon, it's so entertaining and it moves so fast. the acting is superb, especially off and mam. bie is excellent and aff is such a natural, i love her. aff's character is secondary to luk, oradee and tawan. they are the main characters in this lakon and the plot is built around them so you don't really feel the other characters.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
It's frustrating but I have to disagree with Ply Fah being like Fang's character in HJS. I don't think I've ever hated a character as much as I hated Fang in there. In here Aff is just naive and dumb but she doesn't interfere and cause problems. She also doesn't walk around acting like a know it all. Fang was not only dumb she actively caused problems for Bie because of her stupidity. She thought she was the smartest person around judging people left and right. She did the villains dirty work for them. Ply Fah is a passive character. She let things happen around her and respond but she doesn't cause anything. She's also clearly on Tawan's side. Fang was the opposite, because she thought she knew best she went out and caused things to happen and of course they were all stupid actions. And she was never on Bie's side, she always thought he was wrong even when she claimed to love him and knew he was her childhood friend.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
This is really random but I'm on episode 6 at the moment and Bie's dancing is just so awkward for me to watch...lol. Even in his mv's and other performances, I always thought he danced really funny and stiff. :ph34r: :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
It's frustrating but I have to disagree with Ply Fah being like Fang's character in HJS. I don't think I've ever hated a character as much as I hated Fang in there. In here Aff is just naive and dumb but she doesn't interfere and cause problems. She also doesn't walk around acting like a know it all. Fang was not only dumb she actively caused problems for Bie because of her stupidity. She thought she was the smartest person around judging people left and right. She did the villains dirty work for them. Ply Fah is a passive character. She let things happen around her and respond but she doesn't cause anything. She's also clearly on Tawan's side. Fang was the opposite, because she thought she knew best she went out and caused things to happen and of course they were all stupid actions. And she was never on Bie's side, she always thought he was wrong even when she claimed to love him and knew he was her childhood friend.
that's true but we have to think about the genre or style of the lakorn as to why Fang act that way too --- unlike this lakorn, HJS is basically about his revenge so if i were to be the n'ek .. i would do the same things, cause problem to prove it that he is not what he claim to be ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't bear the evil amnesia crap either; especially when he's so mean to Luk!!!!!! :(

I love Aff as an actress, but why am I not feeling her character in this lakorn?? Plyfah bores me. So she's the daughter of some rich people and a girlfriend to a douche bag.... okay, I know that much... but uhmm.. what other elements does she possess that's interesting other than being a nice popular girl who made a big deal over a kiss? I don't feel anything for Plyfah in this lakorn, at least not yet.

Right now, I empathize with Gaeyun.. her character is more interesting to me. She has always loved Tawan, she was always there for Tawan, but yet she's always in the back burner.. While Plyfah was fighting with her emotions between Sasin and Tawan, Gaeyun already knew she loves Tawan.

Ughh.. I guess I just hate how they always make nang'aek naive, believing the bad guys easily. I was pissed when Fah believed that evil monster Ornlerdee about the spiked drinks and the fabricated story she told about him being stolen as a baby. Gaeyun was smart enough to question Orn about it. Gosh... I can't bear it when Tawan keeps calling Luk a crazy gay bastard. Luk must be so heart broken. :lmao:
I so agree with you. I adore Peemai, it seems like she is the only smart one. Why in every lakorn, there has to be only one smart person and the rest are just dumb lol. Not all lakorn but it feels like it. I pity Off, doesn't he have any pictures of them together? I would at least try to trigger his memory. Oh gosh I am so pissed off about this lakorn. Mam is truly inhuman, was she raised by another species, no I doubt so, even dogs are more caring that she is. I don't understand her sometimes, she was once a prostitute, get rich by marrying a farang dude (slut/whore/bitch and every bad word there is in this world) and now she is AHHHH!!! I am so angry.

that's true but we have to think about the genre or style of the lakorn as to why Fang act that way too --- unlike this lakorn, HJS is basically about his revenge so if i were to be the n'ek .. i would do the same things, cause problem to prove it that he is not what he claim to be ..
Don't get me started on HJS. I understand that she wanted to prove that he was truly T... I forgot Bie's character's name. Not Sila, I know that one of course. Anyways, Fang kept going back and forth with her decision. Is he or is he not? Which pisses the hell out me. She is super stupid and weak. She kept defending the wrong people in there which totally made me against Fang as an actress. Yes, my emotion of her character in there made me dislike her. I can't even watch a lakorn of her any more. That was how powerful my emotion were. And as for Bie, he was leading a good life, I have to say he killed his own aunt and Peemai even though he literally didn't do it physically. Bie I am sorry to say this, but the mother son duo didn't kill your mother. She died of cancer? and it was her fault for staying out in the rain. You can't really blame them although I totally wanted to kill them myself.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Don't get me started on HJS. I understand that she wanted to prove that he was truly T... I forgot Bie's character's name. Not Sila, I know that one of course. Anyways, Fang kept going back and forth with her decision. Is he or is he not? Which pisses the hell out me. She is super stupid and weak. She kept defending the wrong people in there which totally made me against Fang as an actress. Yes, my emotion of her character in there made me dislike her. I can't even watch a lakorn of her any more. That was how powerful my emotion were. And as for Bie, he was leading a good life, I have to say he killed his own aunt and Peemai even though he literally didn't do it physically. Bie I am sorry to say this, but the mother son duo didn't kill your mother. She died of cancer? and it was her fault for staying out in the rain. You can't really blame them although I totally wanted to kill them myself.
I see ur point there, but Bie was abuse and torture in HJS (That's why he got the scar) so it didn't mind me at all for his revenge. He got his only points too. Yeah they didn't kill his mother because she was going to die anyway, no need for revenge there, but then they abuse you and left you a scar on the side of your heart, of course there's gonna be something...then when you come back alive with another name and your best friend aka FANG has a feeling she knows you, and already has all the evidence to prove that you're her old friend but was still playing dumb then of course you need some drama right there...

I don't know how this HJS thing got started in here but as for PSR, I'm liking it though the characters are so complicated.
It's funny how when Tawan has his amnesia he fell in love with Fah all over again...^_^

jeanie

sarNie Adult
But he wasn't taking his revenge out on her though. She had nothing to do with his plans initially, she just stuck her nose in where it didn't belong. And the people she was defending weren't good people or even people that treated her right. Why was she defending people that treated her like dirt and all shitty but yet the guy that she claims is her best friend she turns her nose up at and spit on?

But now we're way off topic. :p Back to PJSR does anyone know if Off dies at the end? He has some sort of disease doesn't he? I could've sworn I read somewhere it was cancer.