Pra'ek/ N'ek First Encounter

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I loved Khun Chai Pat's and Khun Chai Ronnapee's first encounters too!! Esp. Khun Chai Pat! He was practically droooling! 5555+ and James Ji actually said he really was stunned by Bella's beauty. - Shooo, I was too! It was a very well done scene.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think there has been numerous good encounter scenes between the pra'ake and nang'ake but there hasn't really been one that I thought was good enough. I don't know if I am being picky or a lot of the first encounter always seem similar or bland to me. lol Who knows. Hahah! But there's some good ones out there. It's just not the most memorable according to me. lol 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
There's so much good first encounter scenes but I agree w/ Roselovesice, they're all pretty similar.
But the meeting scene I can think of at the moment is in Hua Jai Sila when Bie first sees Fang after all those years. The awesome taking off glasses and their reactions <3

A funny one was in Mafia Tee Ruk when Chakrit was dressed up as a girl, LOL.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
1.) Bo See Chompoo with Chakrit and Angie- Sparks were literally flying everywhere. The effects were well done and suited the moment.

2.) Samee with Pol and Joy- Pol was mesmerized

3.) Rang Ngao 2001 with Anne and Ken- When Veekit meets Moonin, his real soulmate. He was so cheesey!  

4.) Ngao Asoke 1999 with Ae and Eak- He knew it wasn't his fiance but still fell for her at first hug. 

5.) Mia Jum Pen with Namfon and Bee- I love when p'ek is caught up in the moment after meeting n'ek for the first time.

6.) Khun Chai Ronapee with James Ma and Mint C.- That was a pretty unique meeting. She looked like she had fallen out of heaven. 

7.) Khun Chai Puttipat- When p'ek is salty for thinking n'ek won't be stunning. Take that Khun Mor!

9.) Duang Jai Akkanee with Yaya and Nadech- Not only was Fai stunned, I was stunned by Jeed also. It was the first time I saw Yaya on screen. Lol.

10.) Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan with Yaya and Nadech- Mayumi and Ryu's encounter in the bathroom was hilarious.

Oum Ruk most definitely for me!!!
Kaew Tah Pee because Nathlada's (Cherry) assumptions were hilarious! She called Chisanu, "Nai Chit/Shit"!
3 Num Neua Tong- Pao (Toey) and Teetat's encounter!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I was gonna say OUM RUK too! lol
365 Wan Hang Ruk when Lan instantly fell in love with Tul

Punya Chon Kon Krua at the masquerade party and/or when she fell on Mark's characters name (wow I already forgot)
Likit Kammathep, when Ann was drunk and went into the boys bathroom so Mart helped save her

Sapai Glai Peung Tiang - Anne thought Chakrit was the culprit and harassed him

Duang Jai Akkanee, Jeed took off her helmet flawlessly lol and her hair tho

Roy Leh Sanae Rai - Tik getting sprayed by Aom

Roy Adeed Hang Ruk, Bie and Mew bumped into each other and she was so happy. Then she didn't have enough change so went back and gave him money.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
My favorite first encounters....

Ka Neung Ha (Patson & Ning) when she was under Patson's table at the restaurant hiding from the stalker fiance. She crawled out and rushed out and apologized to him. Left him stunned...not by her beauty but with her being her lol.

Ngao Asok (Ek & Ae) ... come on...he hugged her, had my heart racing with excitement

Dao Prasook (Num & Kob) when she is supposed to be this teen hostess lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Got two! In random order.

1. Panthai Norasingh 2000 (Tui T. & Aom P.) - I like both their first encounters. I say both because they met twice, the first one was an unofficial meeting, since Aom's character was dressed as a guy, so Tui's character didn't really meet the real her yet. Their second meeting was the official meeting and I just LOVE Tui's expression there. Looked like he saw an angel. Hehe. He made my heart flutter. Aom was so shy as well. Overall it was a nice encounter and the music cued at the right moment.

2. Lah Ruk Sut Krob Fah 2014 (Weir S. & Min P.) - It's rare to find a lakorn where the pra'nangs meet on the right foot. Haha. Typically in Thai lakorns the pra'nangs greet each other with curses and it's getting old, it's actually already old. I don't really like those kind of meetings. Anyway, Weir and Min instead greet each other with manners in here and I totally LOVE IT! Even though it's not original, the fact that they are nice to each other makes this first encounter special! Plus, Weir's so hot.