Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Win

• Cee

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. we keep going back n' fourth with the pra'ek than n'ek.

so who's year you think it is. i say definately rome!..his popularity sure did rise after klin kaew and that's his first leading role. now he has one lakorn after another..for ch3 actors, i think mart could be next. as for Ch7, i would say this is Cee's year.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
my vote is ROME. this was his year with so many lakorns that he has coming and yet to come, there's no way of stoping him. since this year belong to Roma and Pat ( my opinion :lol: ) i would like to see them in a lakorn together hehehehehe... :slapandkissse3: :yahoo:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's between Por and Rome for me... Rome, sure, he's had like a lot out this year, but Por is already top...So... I'll still have to say Por Thrisadee because of his lakorns, etc. Other modeling stuff.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i picked Rome, but where's chakrit! kinda dissapointed he isn't there

tinah

sarNie Coma
ma raeng means hot rising star right?

i didnt put chakrit cuz he isnt a newbie. i just chosen the new actors

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
ma raeng == literally coming hard/tough.

lol

anywayz, Rome, hands down homie.

That man is unstoppable, haha.

~chngnsch

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx, tinah and chngnsch!!

In that case, i think it's Rome. He has lots of project plus lakorn airing non-stop.

My boy Cee only had 2 lakorns on air this year, KHWNPJY and NMKP. And supposingly 2 upcoming. one with Noon and another w/cheer so that's nothing compare to Rome :p

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
i also think that Rome is getting hotter as he had continuous projects and moree to comeee :)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i have got to say Rome P too... even though we have rented all 3 that he has come out wif this year i have only watched and like kling keaw karn jai... but yer dats a lot for a short period of time

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally Rome, then it would be Por T. They both are so talents and cute. They both are filming alot of lakorns.