pra soo toin manora

yak

sarNie Adult
Saifah said:
i like it how they were made back then. It looks more realistic. BUt the new one are kinda too computerize..
[post="132474"][/post]​
i agree wit u... but some do look good.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The screen caps bring back lot of memory. I like this lakorn more the new one because they act more real comparing to the new version. Thank for sharing the caps sarN.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing pictures.. Sinee is so pretty... I want to see the movie now. Anyone have Sinee current picture or know where she at? Few years ago I watched this one talk show about her. She got really fat .. very huge .. she owned a flower shop and were married to some singer or something.. even she got bigger and had more meat, her face still looks pretty.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i love the storyline to Pra Suton Manora it have to be the most romantic boran ever :wub: in the old version Pra Suton is such a sweetheart he loves Manora so much even though he have to marry the other girl but he careless about her and at the end come runing back to Manora to spend his wedding night :wub: :wub: my eye was acutally teary in dat scene cuz Manora was crying while sleeping knowing her hsuband is marring another girl and teh next thing u know Pra Suton Manora came in and they hugs she so was so happy :wub: the new version left out lots of scene where Pra Suton comforted Manora....the old version is way better u can feel their love for one another though it sad but it true love :wub:

dis scene where Manora was beaten and force to put on her wing .Then Pra Suton came in time to see her fly away and he holler for her and she came down . He will die if she leave him :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
*feel free to take the picture .. i don't mind*

after the beating Pra suton washes her wound . i love dis scene ...remind me of LNJ ... :lol: he left her up and hugs her :wub: they embrace and he promise he will not let thing like dat happen to her again ... :wub: the look on Pra Suton face :wavecry:

This scene here Pra Suton was mad thinking Manora dont love him cuz she is letting him marry another girl and he think she love Rotasang..sad scene but it only cuz Pra Suton was jealous and den Manora say she love him and only him and Pra suton say to love him and he only love Manora forever :wub: ...wish they kiss darn it .. a fake kiss or something lol .. boran don't kiss though they only embrace :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww...Cute...But DAMN..! I wish it was Chatree...It would've been sooo much sweeter and better....Damn Damn Damn...But I like the song....How there playing it in the background...Makes it more nice...Thanks Sarn..!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
sound ssooo sweet i cant wait till i get my copy.. i just bought this from sarn yesturday! hehehe.. puahahha.. currently waiting for more boran lakorns from sarn... puahahahah :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe sarn, i told you it's a really good love story. Most of the older version is better than the new. The new are not all bad but they cut out too much scene or either that they add new scene that umm throw off the storyline. I love this peun baan lakorn.

yak

sarNie Adult
aw.... look at them.... i agree with Kkrsyal because they did cut out a lot of scene. also, the story was really shory. not like this old one very long, but good.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for mine to come in...I'm so excited to watch it because I never got a chance to watch it...But my family did...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I will like it..But I don't know if I will love it because I don't like Saksit..555...But I think I can try to 'X' him out and watch Sinee and the others lol...But yea...I will definetly like it much more then the new version...The new version was ok but eh sorta...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Pra Suton & Weelie 's wedding :angry: ..

but he didn't spend his weding nihting wth Weelie ... he came back to Manora :wub: :wub:

yak

sarNie Adult
when i seen this movie for the first i didnt liked her... always bugging him and stuff.. well almost every boran movie like that always trying to take the guy away... my sisters think he's cute.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow...The girl that plays that bird in Uthaitaywee is the nang rai...? Kinda funny because they were friends in that lakorn hehe...Thanks for the clip Sarn..

mia07

Introvert
Oh yeah, Nang Sib Song & Prasuton Manora were two of my favorites.
Sinee was really pretty back then, plus, she was also a good actress.
I wonder how her life's like now.