pra soo toin manora

Rakniran

Anybody know a story line to pra soo toin manora boran after Nang 12?
Any pictures? ANybody have the boran on VHS,VCD,or DVD? Thank

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Rakniran said:
Anybody know a story line to pra soo toin manora boran after Nang 12?
Any pictures? ANybody have the boran on VHS,VCD,or DVD? Thank
[post="12581"][/post]​
nope i never watch this boran before sorry can't help maybe somebody can help like the oldies here :lol: j/p

L

lalalek

I also thought that it was a dookie movie too. The older version was much better better, i just think that having young stars kinda makes the movie boring. I think that they should had someone more Mature to play the role , i just coulndn't feel the love of Boy and Bee. ;)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awww mannn..i don't know how many times i explained about this lakorn..and it just keeps getting erased and stuff...i got some pictures..but it's all at home on my computer..im at skool right now so yeah..illl write you a summary and post some pix up for you later aiight.! But in my opinion..i like this movie!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
awww mannn..i don't know how many times i explained about this lakorn..and it just keeps getting erased and stuff...i got some pictures..but it's all at home on my computer..im at skool right now so yeah..illl write you a summary and post some pix up for you later aiight.! But in my opinion..i like this movie!
[post="14306"][/post]​
i'm looking forward to it! :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you lek_24/7...But I just didn't like the old pra aek. He wasn't even suppose to be on Nang 12 or Pra Suton. The pra aek was already Chatree Pinyo (from Malaitong with Kob) and he already finished acting Nang 12 as in there's only one more scene left but he fainted because he doesn't get enough sleep/rest. He keeps acting and acting so he got taken to the hospital. So they called in that guy Suksit and he took over. I didn't like him. lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
I agree with you lek_24/7...But I just didn't like the old pra aek. He wasn't even suppose to be on Nang 12 or Pra Suton. The pra aek was already Chatree Pinyo (from Malaitong with Kob) and he already finished acting Nang 12 as in there's only one more scene left but he fainted because he doesn't get enough sleep/rest. He keeps acting and acting so he got taken to the hospital. So they called in that guy Suksit and he took over. I didn't like him. lol
[post="14482"][/post]​
wow, he must be overly exhausted at that time...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ohh yeah it's true chatree was popular for borans back then. that's why i always see him around a lot. but now he started to play these god roles.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep. Really really popular to. No one can like beat this guy. But I feel so bad for him though. Like what happened to his life and stuff.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yep. Really really popular to. No one can like beat this guy. But I feel so bad for him though. Like what happened to his life and stuff.
[post="14517"][/post]​
definitely! he still fits perfectly in borans. :D ohh really? what happen to his life and stuff? :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep. I like him. He's also one of my fav. pra aek. Well let's go to what happpened to him. Well i'll shorten it lol. It's a long story. Well Chatree got married, she cheated on him. She just wanted him for his money and that he was a popular pra aek and bla bla bla. So yea, she cheated on him while he was acting and she stole all his money, took his house, took everything that was his. Chatree became so heart broken that he became an alcoholic because of what she did to him and he really loved her and trusted her. He has 2 kids. I can't really remember now. But anyways yea, that's why Chatree came back in 4 Yord Goo Marn and that's why he was skinny and burnt looking because he drank to much. But as of today he's not like that and he's living with his friend who brought him back up to his feet. Chatree now has his own business and also has a darling who came in and took his love. Awww, how sweet lol. But anyways that darling is no one far. But i'm happy how he came back to normal and forgot about that stupid (i'm not even gonna say) yea.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yep. I like him. He's also one of my fav. pra aek. Well let's go to what happpened to him. Well i'll shorten it lol. It's a long story. Well Chatree got married, she cheated on him. She just wanted him for his money and that he was a popular pra aek and bla bla bla. So yea, she cheated on him while he was acting and she stole all his money, took his house, took everything that was his. Chatree became so heart broken that he became an alcoholic because of what she did to him and he really loved her and trusted her. He has 2 kids. I can't really remember now. But anyways yea, that's why Chatree came back in 4 Yord Goo Marn and that's why he was skinny and burnt looking because he drank to much. But as of today he's not like that and he's living with his friend who brought him back up to his feet. Chatree now has his own business and also has a darling who came in and took his love. Awww, how sweet lol. But anyways that darling is no one far. But i'm happy how he came back to normal and forgot about that stupid (i'm not even gonna say) yea.
[post="14540"][/post]​
that b****! <_< no wonder he's skinny..i alway thought he might lose some weight for some reasons like being celebrity usually stays thin. you know what i mean. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ohh at least he's happy then i'm happy, too. :D and he's one of my favorites, too..i don't care how he looks ...go for skills! :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea. I hate that (like I said i'm not even gonna say) you know! But I like him. He was so cute back in the days. I'm happy for him and his new lover. I knew that had to have feelings for each other back in the days. :lol: But anyways, Chatree is cute and plus he looks really manly. Like a true man you know and he acts good!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea. I hate that (like I said i'm not even gonna say) you know! But I like him. He was so cute back in the days. I'm happy for him and his new lover. I knew that had to have feelings for each other back in the days. :lol: But anyways, Chatree is cute and plus he looks really manly. Like a true man you know and he acts good!
[post="14552"][/post]​
ditto! :D you know it's good thing that you said he's cute because i used to want to say it but i dont want to since many people would say eww.. i was like ehh until you said it so here's goes: he used to be cute back then. :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Chatree is CUTE CUTE CUTE! There we go. But anyways yea. If he wasn't cute then he wouldn't be popular or even pra aek. But yea I remember news and the fans back in the days, there always saying how cute he is and everything. There always say he's the hottest pra aek for lakornpeunbarn and so forth. But hey, it's true. He's the only pra aek that has been pra aek for so many lakorn and that is really popular.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Chatree is CUTE CUTE CUTE! There we go. But anyways yea. If he wasn't cute then he wouldn't be popular or even pra aek. But yea I remember news and the fans back in the days, there always saying how cute he is and everything. There always say he's the hottest pra aek for lakornpeunbarn and so forth. But hey, it's true. He's the only pra aek that has been pra aek for so many lakorn and that is really popular.
[post="14589"][/post]​
i think it's funny because my mom used to be a fan of him. LOL but now she stopped. it'll be weird seeing her being screaming fan. LOL