[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

fanny

sarNie Adult
How about Patricia and Rome. Tik and Teya was big gap too when they paired up together. Rome would be perfect for that role and Patricia is also a perfect age for that role too. N'ek is young and fresh still in school. P'ek is grown man, mature and charming. Second couple I would want to be is Esther and Alex.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
How about Patricia and Rome. Tik and Teya was big gap too when they paired up together. Rome would be perfect for that role and Patricia is also a perfect age for that role too. N'ek is young and fresh still in school. P'ek is grown man, mature and charming. Second couple I would want to be is Esther and Alex.
i like your ideas Fanny but the decision has been made nang'ek is Yaya

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
i like your ideas Fanny but the decision has been made nang'ek is Yaya

so medta has chosen yaya for sure? is medta still producing this or is polyplus now? lol the title/producer hasnt changed yet. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
so medta has chosen yaya for sure? is medta still producing this or is polyplus now? lol the title/producer hasnt changed yet. lol
Ch3 hasn't this yet but I'm thinking it will be polyplus 

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Rumors from TV Pool and Pantip that its gonna be James J and Yaya.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
^ Makes sense, but he looks so young while the p'ek in this lakorn is supposed to be noticeably older than the n'ek.  James j. looks a bit too feminine, in my opinion.
i agree but its good James J get to work with Polyplus

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
yea, James is a bit too young. same age as Yaya. I'd like to see Yaya and Mike if the older praeks won't work out. Grate would be nice!

Reactions: Iya

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL It may be James after all. They have said Yaya and James hv a lakorn coming up but im not so sure. Yaya will be busy then. She has RFTD, she still has the lakorn with Por which is not done yet and coming up may be "james". I wouldn't mind james, he looks pretty mature in the Chai series. But he has that baby face, so a maybe/maybe for me.  

James or Grate!! Either those two im fine hahaha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
coralista said:
Rumors from TV Pool and Pantip that its gonna be James J and Yaya.

interesting! they'll be one eye-candy couple! Jirayu looks good in a suit. :) yaya will match the curly hair like prisana too! woot!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
It might be Pat/Son as Son looks very charming and good in a suit and more mature than James J. Yaya has that annoy baby voice which is very annoying, hehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i was reading from somewhere that they thinking of getting Son too and switching Yaya to Patricia 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sarna3 said:
It might be Pat/Son as Son looks very charming and good in a suit and more mature than James J. Yaya has that annoy baby voice which is very annoying, hehe
Omggggggg that would be nice (;

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Queenyeon, people are just making assumptions here. I don't even think Ch 3 has the copyrights to make this lakorn.