[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If Andrew do come back to play in lakorn, I want to see him reunite with Janie. 

Not so sure, I will want him to be in this lakorn. 

So, it's confirm that this lakorn will be Polyplus and Nang'ek will be Yaya?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
the news for this remake is kind of dead at the moment lol but since these three recently shoot for the cover of Volume, I think it would be nice to see these three in here.  Mark plays Tik's role, LOL, Ken plays Paul's role, LOL and Yaya plays Teya's role. 555+++

I cannot wait for this shoot!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
atm the n'ek is still Yaya and news saying its produce by Polyplus as for pra'ek they will pick somebody mature and older than Mark or Ken P or whoever that is is in those range of age group the age group they will considering is the 20+ or over and polyplus has their favourite but atm fans most wanted is Pope and Andrew 

SonYukView4ever

LOL, okay, I haven't seen/heard the polyplus new. 

not sure how pope with yaya will go lol, but andrew is too old..i dont think he will bring any charm any day now...even i almost dont think pope has any charm at all...but for fans request lol, sure why not loool make him with yaya lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there is one strange thing the older prissana Tik/Teya version is polyplus now if Ch3 announce this then that will mean Polyplus is remaking their own lakorn 
the older Prissana is polyplus Ch7 and prissana 2013 polylpus Ch3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol Andrew is not old...but u consider ppl in their 30 old so.....

p'k suppose to be older anyways...I didn't see tik and teya version....i'm look for it and try it...Om work for polypus whoever u spell it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
spanky said:
lol Andrew is not old...but u consider ppl in their 30 old so.....

p'k suppose to be older anyways...I didn't see tik and teya version....i'm look for it and try it...Om work for polypus whoever u spell it
Om can too since his 28 now that is the 20+ range Pope his 30 this age fit perfectly but then by the time this prissana start he'll be 31

SonYukView4ever

Lol, actually pope and andrew are both olds. lol esp. pairing olds with youngs, I don't really dig unless my fav. nang'ek in it then i'll push myself to watch it. lool

--

om is/was sooo hot, but now and days, he's losing the glow. i didnt really watch the old one, peeked at it, but it wasnt a big deal..if this remake fails, its prob. no big deal either. i dont want to watch it if none of the people i like are in it..lol

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Andrew is a bit old for yaya but look at umm, they r cute tgt too. Also the prince is 29 going to 30, there is a 10 years gap between him n prissana so Andrew might fit the row well. Im voting for Andrew.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they are older than younger n'k but I don't think they are old....you must be really young?....i'm older sooo...

Pope almost 30 hardly old....Andrew is 35? they still look good to me...

I'm not a teenager either sooo hahah

Aum (he's in his 30? looks like it) is older than Yaya....kim and most of his n'k

Yaya was in a lakorn with Rome and he looks older

40-50 is old but many guys look really good in that age as well...like many n'k who age well

I'm would be limiting myself to get a chance to enjoy more lakorn if I cap the age of p'k at under 25 yrs old....

Beside this lakorn p'k is older than n'k ....so p'k should be older....not a baby face fresh p'k

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
wow Yaya can really pull off the mature look when she wants huh ! 
I wouldn't mind seeing her with Ken p. in the future 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
spanky said:
they are older than younger n'k but I don't think they are old....you must be really young?....i'm older sooo...

Pope almost 30 hardly old....Andrew is 35? they still look good to me...

I'm not a teenager either sooo hahah

Aum (he's in his 30? looks like it) is older than Yaya....kim and most of his n'k

Yaya was in a lakorn with Rome and he looks older

40-50 is old but many guys look really good in that age as well...like many n'k who age well

I'm would be limiting myself to get a chance to enjoy more lakorn if I cap the age of p'k at under 25 yrs old....

Beside this lakorn p'k is older than n'k ....so p'k should be older....not a baby face fresh p'k
Pope is 30 long ago he'll be turning 31 this year i think he fit this role 

SonYukView4ever

loool 30 or 30+ years old is pretty "old" to me but if they're young to you guys then that's your preference. -.-

I really dislike watching young nang'ek with old guys, esp. watching a 30 year old pra'ek with a 20 somthing year old nang'ek.  It's not my cup of tea!

I am okay with pra'ek 25 or younger, anything over is iffy but if he looks yummy and can pass by with a youthful look, I will give him a green light for now. lol

but yea, pope is really not young anymore. not to me, that doesn't mean he cant be pra'ek...yes he can be..lol..but it would be more suitable to see him with nang'ek his range. same with other older pra'eks. that's just my two cents!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
loool 30 or 30+ years old is pretty "old" to me but if they're young to you guys then that's your preference. -.-

I really dislike watching young nang'ek with old guys, esp. watching a 30 year old pra'ek with a 20 somthing year old nang'ek.  It's not my cup of tea!

I am okay with pra'ek 25 or younger, anything over is iffy but if he looks yummy and can pass by with a youthful look, I will give him a green light for now. lol

but yea, pope is really not young anymore. not to me, that doesn't mean he cant be pra'ek...yes he can be..lol..but it would be more suitable to see him with nang'ek his range. same with other older pra'eks. that's just my two cents!
atm Pope he matches Ploy since both is the same age i think Yaya might look cute with P'Great since his 28 i guess everyone is moving forward so fast 

SonYukView4ever

yea, I think pope looks good with both jui and ploy at the moment. jui is looking hotter now and days for some reason. she's even more appealing than ploy which is weird because ploy to me was gorgeous and sexy alone but maybe her glow is just disappearing. I will be tuning in for STT with Jui, Pope+Ploy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like watching a good lakorn with my interest....decently looking pra'nang for me....

I don't find J.J cute at all....but I'm watching his lakorn and is enjoying the storyline

if 30 old for you then 40-50 must be ancient and ready for the death bed lol j/k

I never said 30 is young...but they are NOT old....30 is older than n'k who are 19, early 20...30 is just almost middle age....we will all be 30 and older...life expectancy is @ least 100 nowadays...

......I'm not trying to convince anyone otherwise...........

I'm not overly picky, if I like a lakorn I like a lakorn....yes the pra'nang has to appeal to me (like everyone else) but sometime you take your "Ah ga thet" (excuse my spelling) away and find that it's a good lakorn and you enjoy it.....just gotta be open minded and at least try

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
yea, I think pope looks good with both jui and ploy at the moment. jui is looking hotter now and days for some reason. she's even more appealing than ploy which is weird because ploy to me was gorgeous and sexy alone but maybe her glow is just disappearing. I will be tuning in for STT with Jui, Pope+Ploy.
Jui is more focus the main character the n'rai while Ploy is the n'ek she always get threaten and bullied by Jui, Jui will steal the show bet you will hate Jui playing in SST cos she is quite rai everyone may think Ploy is mean but she's not really she is weak inside out she is mean but really she's innocent 

back to the topic if they can't get Pope with Yaya i will give 2nd choice is Great Warintorn