[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

yayaurassaya12

sarNie Egg
I hope it not nadech. Never like him before and i don't think i will either. I LIKE HIM WITH KIM THOUGH and i like him as saichon he look so cute in GRGR

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
yeah because yaya and nadech have too many lakorns together although its really cute i would like someone else

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Not sure if Ch3 is still intending to remake this lakorn since we haven't heard anything about it but if Yaya were to still be in here, I'll have my fingers crossed for either Andrew, Ken T or Great. I don't mind seeing Mark and Yaya again just not this one. If it were to be another actress, I personally think Patricia Tanchanok would fit the role physically and her acting is pretty decent too. Please don't ruin another Mew remake lol.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if Ch3 is still intending to remake this lakorn since we haven't heard anything about it but if Yaya were to still be in here, I'll have my fingers crossed for either Andrew, Ken T or Great. I don't mind seeing Mark and Yaya again just not this one. If it were to be another actress, I personally think Patricia Tanchanok would fit the role physically and her acting is pretty decent too. Please don't ruin another Mew remake lol.
I agree about Andrew or Great. Om might actually work too. Not sure. Maybe Mark can play the guy that had a crush on Prissana. Just not the main.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
55555, Oh I can imagine Mark as Pravit but then I doubt Ch3 would put Mark second to anyone, even if the praek was someone like Ken T. Om would work too. I went back to rewatch their interview together from last year and they are sooo darn cute. He was such a gentleman while the reporters were bombarding Yaya with questions regarding Alex and Nadech >.< But then they only way to see Om and Yaya is if the lakorn is Polyplus. I really do hope to see them working together one day.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
You never know, he might decide to surprise us all :) Really hoping for Andrew though. Why does he only do one role a year?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
55555, Oh I can imagine Mark as Pravit but then I doubt Ch3 would put Mark second to anyone, even if the praek was someone like Ken T. Om would work too. I went back to rewatch their interview together from last year and they are sooo darn cute. He was such a gentleman while the reporters were bombarding Yaya with questions regarding Alex and Nadech >.< But then they only way to see Om and Yaya is if the lakorn is Ployplus. I really do hope to see them working together one day.
maybe it might not be polyplus someone told me that Khun Nok C not directing this anymore and another thing Ch3 will remake Rattanawadee directing/produce by
Khun Da Lakornthai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You never know, he might decide to surprise us all :) Really hoping for Andrew though. Why does he only do one role a year?
I senses its Andrew too cos Khun Nok Chatchai has dropped not directing prissana maybe its Lakornthai will take over

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I guess Andrew has other priorities in life besides acting but I do hope to see him in another lakorn in the future.

Alice - I was only saying that 'IF' Om were to be the praek, it would have to be Polyplus production since it seems like quite a few people here wouldn't mind him for the role of TC. I've also heard 'one' person say that P'Nok will not be producing this anymore but now that I think of it, I don't know if that information is reliable. As for Rattanawadee, aside from Pantip I haven't read from any other reliable sources that it's true. However, if Lakorn Thai really is planning on making that lakorn, then it would only make sense to also remake Prissina. *shrugs*

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I guess Andrew has other priorities in life besides acting but I do hope to see him in another lakorn in the future.

Alice - I was only saying that 'IF' Om were to be the praek, it would have to be Ployplus production since it seems like quite a few people here wouldn't mind him for the role of TC. I've also heard 'one' person say that P'Nok will not be producing this anymore but now that I think of it, I don't know if that information is reliable. As for Rattanawadee, aside from Pantip I haven't read from any other reliable sources that it's true. However, if Lakorn Thai really is planning on making that lakorn, then it would only make sense to also remake Prissina. *shrugs*
I've read @spicyforum and they even a rumour Pope/Matt to be cast in Rattanawadee I would want polyplus for prissana too but assuming it won't happen also polyplus will do another remake 'Sapai Tornado' rumour Om and Ploy is chosen to play in the new version

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really wish it was rome because they cute in krn but i wish they had a better chemistry
I wish its Rome too but assuming it won't happen cos if his in here I will get an announcement since I'm a member @Rome's fanclub

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I wish its Rome too but assuming it won't happen cos if his in here I will get an announcement since I'm a member @Rome's fanclub
It's Obvious Ur A Rome Fan
Just Look At Ur Signature And Profile Pics
Rome Hard :cheer: