[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Tik J. was stiff when he did Prissana... i think Dome can do it even if he was stiff acting ... because the prince's character was like that, sophisticated, calm, serene... only emotion i saw was when he was with prissana... esp. since it's with Yaya, anyone can act in love around her!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Tik J. was stiff when he did Prissana... i think Dome can do it even if he was stiff acting ... because the prince's character was like that, sophisticated, calm, serene... only emotion i saw was when he was with prissana... esp. since it's with Yaya, anyone can act in love around her!!

Agree, Tik was a log in this lakon, so Dome can do it. This lakon was really boring and slow, I hope the new version is better.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
LOL I would like a little more drama :) Prissana was so calm. Seriously, it was a lakorn I loves to watch when I was younger because there literally was no drama!! :)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I definitely think that Dome and Yaya would be perfect in this !!! Just on the picture the chemistry seems to be right ! Lol! For the acting bit, I think that Yaya is pretty good at making her p'rek stand out . In TD , I actually start watching Mark with different eyes and did found him attractive there but after finishing the lakorn, the spell has dissolved and I am back to where I have started , lol, I am thinking that it was the " Yaya effect " that made me appreciate Mark more because I did like the few sweet scenes that they had together , specially ep 7 ( sorry to Mark's fans, it is only my opinion ) Lol !!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I definitely think that Dome and Yaya would be perfect in this !!! Just on the picture the chemistry seems to be right ! Lol! For the acting bit, I think that Yaya is pretty good at making her p'rek stand out . In TD , I actually start watching Mark with different eyes and did found him attractive there but after finishing the lakorn, the spell has dissolved and I am back to where I have started , lol, I am thinking that it was the " Yaya effect " that made me appreciate Mark more because I did like the few sweet scenes that they had together , specially ep 7 ( sorry to Mark's fans, it is only my opinion ) Lol !!!!!
its ok zazoured everyone here is free to voice their own opinion, who ever that will be
Yaya's p'ek will surely inspire of her :censor:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Guys I got a surprise news its an article from Komchadluk posted @pantip
ปริศนา เตรียมเคาะ โดม-ญาญ่า มาวิน
บันเทิงคมชัดลึก

@ แม้ว่ายังไม่เคาะตัวเล่นบท ท่านชายพจน์ แต่แว่วๆ ว่า "นก" ฉัตรชัย ทาบทาม "โดม" ปกรณ์ ส่วนบท ปริศนา ทาบทาบ "ญาญ่า" อุรัสยา ไว้แล้ว ลองมาลุ้นว่าไพ่ใบสุดท้ายจะตกอยู่ที่ใคร อุ๊บส์ !
Khun Nok Chatchai came out to confirm Dome Pakorn pairing with Yaya for this new version
of Prissana 2012
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11431793/A11431793.html

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow so Dome with Yaya sound like a good pair...Wow and isn't Dome with Mai in ch.7 too??? Just wondering

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i don't know if its believable but..

i'll be happy if it's dome.. but yaya.. hmm.. iono..

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Well , well I am happy with that !!!! To be honest ,I don't really know Dome that well but since seeing him with Yaya at a uniqlo event , I did think that they were quite an attractive pair . I love Yaya with Nadech but I know they have to have other projects with different partners ,so I am now curious to see what the end result would be :thumbsup:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i for one am excited to see dome in lakorn again..n with my fav actress too. i think with time he will improve..the more lakorns/movies he does the better his acting will get. plus he is soo god darn gorgeous...can't refuse that.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Dome looks a little older and his acting isn't stable.
Mark is proved to be a good choice since Tawan deard really succeed. :thumbup:
The chemistry they have GRGR, I would like to see Pope as the p'ek. I love this man. Plus, Pope is such a good actor.

T-T Glad to see Yaya in this but...Dome? Still not feelin' it.
Me too. Glad for Yaya but I don't know about Dome in this role. I see him as such a playa. IDK. IDK.
I might not watch it. Don't want that playa's hands on my gal.... haha

(~Mark, Boy or Pope would have been better then Dome!).