[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg if Yaya and Andrew were in here, I would probably :faint: It would be too good to be true. I know they will look hot, Andrew is mixed and handsome, Yaya is also mixed and gorgeous.

I hope Yaya is in here, even if I like Mew but I rather see Yaya. Mew schedule is also available so who knows who will be in this one. Anything can change.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oh yeah, I think I was reading on Lyn's blog or somewhere that both Yaya and Mew's fanclubs were fighting for the role of this lakorn. It would be a dream come true to have Yaya in here but I wouldn't mind if she didn't. I just hope that they don't miscast anyone because this has been one of my favourite lakorns. Nothing is worse than ruining a good old lakorn by casting the wrong people who don't have enough charisma to play the roles.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh yeah, I think I was reading on Lyn's blog or somewhere that both Yaya and Mew's fanclubs were fighting for the role of this lakorn. It would be a dream come true to have Yaya in here but I wouldn't mind if she didn't. I just hope that they don't miscast anyone because this has been one of my favourite lakorns. Nothing is worse than ruining a good old lakorn by casting the wrong people who don't have enough charisma to play the roles.
Slight correction, It wasn't on Lyn's blog, it was Dara Candy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the news @daracandy said Yaya/Mew Latnara are competing to win over taking this role
and at other news source they come up so many good choice of Tanchai like
Andrew got the most votes and request, Ken T, Dome P, Great W, Rome, Chakrit etc.

MY HOPE/VOTE TO ANDREW

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The reason i want Yaya in this is because i can really see her in the role of Prissana and i want to hear her cute english lol but then again, aren't we already going to hear her speak english in GRGR? Plus, in a way i feel Mew would have a great chance to grow with this lakorn since Prissana IS like Yaya already, so it's almost easy(?) for Yaya to play P?
Andrew has my number 1 vote!

solin

sarNie Adult
I really hope that CH3 producers will listen to viewers because I think that there is no more perfect couple for this remake than Yaya & Andrew ! These two perfectly match the characters and I can already imagine them in their roles. They not only have the physical look but also the vibre...I cross my fingers to see this dream coming true lol.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am really happy that Yaya is in here, even if I like Mew or others but truthfully I can't imagine anyone better than Yaya. Very happy that she is in here, I hope nothing changes. Yeah I hope they consider Andrew in here, because he matches the role and with Yaya. Come on if Yaya is Hot, and so is Andrew...why not pair them up in here. lol. Hope this will come true too, but I am scared they might go for Mark since they saw his potential and wants to pair him with Yaya again. I like Mark, but for this role I am all for Andrew in here.

Thanks for the good news.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am really happy that Yaya is in here, even if I like Mew or others but truthfully I can't imagine anyone better than Yaya. Very happy that she is in here, I hope nothing changes. Yeah I hope they consider Andrew in here, because he matches the role and with Yaya. Come on if Yaya is Hot, and so is Andrew...why not pair them up in here. lol. Hope this will come true too, but I am scared they might go for Mark since they saw his potential and wants to pair him with Yaya again. I like Mark, but for this role I am all for Andrew in here.

Thanks for the good news.
no matter how the producer feels for Mark but if too many fans request for their
favourite then i doubt they won't chose Mark over Andrew, i sense a feeling it might
be Andrew.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
no matter how the producer feels for Mark but if too many fans request for their
favourite then i doubt they won't chose Mark over Andrew, i sense a feeling it might
be Andrew.
That's true, but beside that is also up to Andrew if he except or not. I wouldn't see a reason for him to refuse though. I am really hoping they will consider Andrew, and I hope he except. His schedule should be free now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's true, but beside that is also up to Andrew if he except or not. I wouldn't see a reason for him to refuse though. I am really hoping they will consider Andrew, and I hope he except. His schedule should be free now.
definitely free but he has 2 upcoming one with Anne and remake of Sai Roong with Susie
but both are unconfirm.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
definitely free but he has 2 upcoming one with Anne and remake of Sai Roong with Susie
but both are unconfirm.
I really hope so Alice that he is in here...I can so picture them together. Crossing my finger he will be in this one. Hope a lot of fans will keep requesting for Andrew, like how Yaya got this part.

solin

sarNie Adult
but both are unconfirm.
Since it is unconfirm I would prefer he rejects the one with Susie if he has the makes a choice lol.
If I can see my Andrew with Yaya and Ann so it would be the best thing ever !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since it is unconfirm I would prefer he rejects the one with Susie if he has the makes a choice lol.
If I can see my Andrew with Yaya and Ann so it would be the best thing ever !
i wanna see Andrew in all 3 lakorn cross fingers since i like Yaya, Susie and him will
make a hot pair and love P'Anne mak mak :cloud9: :cheer:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hmmm...I would LOVE the roles to go to Yaya and Andrew. I have adored Andrew for 11 years plus. That would be good experience for Yaya.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hmmm...I would LOVE the roles to go to Yaya and Andrew. I have adored Andrew for 11 years plus. That would be good experience for Yaya.
there are lots of fans request Andrew to pair with Yaya @pantip i even request for
Andrew too so there is chance Andrew might be the new Tik Tanchai and Yaya new prissana.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw that would be weird to see fans comparing andrew to tik. i do want to see yaya-andrew together but maybe not in this remake. i want to see him in a modern drama for his next lakorn