[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series: Jao Sao Kong Arnon (Srikhumrung Production)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is finish filming. Not sure when its going to be on air but here some photos from the cast and crew warping up this lakorn. Also this coming Wed 8 is the party for the cast and crew.

Cr to: estherforfans

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I hope this proves me wrong despite my disagreement with the couples. I'm going to watch this for Esther scenes and maybe skip around here and there. Prissana was one of my favorite childhood lakorn, and does anyone know what Jao Sao Kong Arnon mean or who it is and how it relates to Prissana? Just curious how this is going to turn out.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know what it is about, but here's the translation for the title...Arnon's Princess..? I guess that's how you would word it.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh, but doesn't Jao Sao also mean like a Bride? The Thai language is really complicated. Sigh, wish I would know more Thai.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yes, Jao Sao means a Bride while Jao Ying means a Princess. The literal translation might be Arnon's Bride. But I don't remember any Arnon in the series.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
I hope this proves me wrong despite my disagreement with the couples. I'm going to watch this for Esther scenes and maybe skip around here and there. Prissana was one of my favorite childhood lakorn, and does anyone know what Jao Sao Kong Arnon mean or who it is and how it relates to Prissana? Just curious how this is going to turn out.

tgamber said:
Yes, Jao Sao means a Bride while Jao Ying means a Princess. The literal translation might be Arnon's Bride. But I don't remember any Arnon in the series.

If you gals watched Prissana, then you should've known of Arnon. He is her neighbor and he like her, not the younger guy, but the brother, the guy that came back from study abroad (the one that Prissana's sister has feeling for).  The actual Prissana story ended the night before the wedding, and continue on to Arnon's story where Prissana and Tun Chai's wedding happens.  He'll meet up with n'ek by chance when he goes to n'ek work/house to do some work for his company, but n'ek heard of him and his playboy ways and she hated him because she over heard him broke her "suppose" friend's heart (she just misunderstood him, because that girl lied to her about p'ek). She is long lost daughter of Jao-Khun which I believe in the original story n'ek family is somehow related back being distance relatives of someone in Prissana's storyline. (Well if my memory isn't wrong then Arnon's brides is someone cousin.  Which mean the two story or their family history intertwined with each others. )

tgamber

sarNie Adult
That means Arnon and Prissana's sis didn't get together? He was the guy who had a crush on Prissan, the brother of the tailor shop owner, an engineer who came back from studying abroad, rt?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
That means Arnon and Prissana's sis didn't get together? He was the guy who had a crush on Prissan, the brother of the tailor shop owner, an engineer who came back from studying abroad, rt?

Yes that is him. :thumbsup:

And yes, in Arnon's Bride, the n'ek mom (her Company) need an engineer to fix the machine, so p'ek show up and n'ek has to go pick him up at the dock, because in order to get to her place they'd have to take a boat there.  P'ek thought she was a guy because of the way she was dressing.  Her mother's name is Tawan and people called her "Nai Tawan" (Boss Tawan) and p'ek also assumed her mother was a man as well :loool: Once he learned about them he was really impressed with their family/their lives, and the mystery surrounding their family history.  Later he will discovered that n'ek/her twin brother is a long lost children of Jao-khun.  P'ek's friend is Jao-Khun's brother and he has a crush on n'ek, his own niece, him and p'ek fighting to get n'ek attentions. HAHA :crazy: :yahoo:

OK I don't want to give anymore story away, wait to watch the lakorn later. :coverlaf: :rockon:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
All ready air Aug 8, 2015.

To watch episode one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIhiCpFgZtY

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
I think the first 3 episode was boring. But once Arnon started working with Sook's mom it gets better. Especially with Sook's dislike of him based on her dumb friend Leena. 

I like this better than Prissana 2015... the Prissana remake that just came out almost made me not want to watch this remake as well. But so far, now that the 4th episode got interesting, I'm liking it more than being scared of watching it.

Taeun

sarNie Egg
This series is pretty interesting after first couple ep. I think this series is better then the Prissana ver. I love the old Prissana ver but the one with Num it's so boring even Num couldn't save the lakorn.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i started on part 5-6 i believe and it's moving along quite well. I'm enjoying it too. the pace is slow b/c of the period type of lakorn i guess. it'll be ending soon? not sure how many episodes there are.