❤️[PPTV] Gak Nak Rak Sa Loey: Tui Teerapat / Donut Manasanan

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oooh this was a surprise to me. I haven't seen Donut with another channel and never though she'd pair with Tui. They make a great looking pair from the teaser. I'm def going to check this one out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs7zWPrlYFZ/

Cr: Rakdaradotcom and PPTV
This one looks super cute!! I like Donut but I wish the n’ek was different. There are tons of actresses I want to see with Tui. He still looks amazing for his age!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I want to see him with Bella, Kim and our current trouble maker lol.
I want to see him with Taew the most. He’s kind of short so Taew will look good with him cause she’s short too and I think they would have hot chemistry! Also him and Bella would look hot af too. Idk about Matt though. She seems a bit too big for him

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg i didn't even notice the teaser, too excited by the tags lol. A nice comedy. Kinda like the type of romcom books i would read.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
In The teaser they seem easy going

His daughters will be the blocker...I actually found donut more youthful than 1 of the teen daughter
Yeah I think the lakorn will be about the daughters not approving of Donut but in a comedic way, not the usual crazy lakorn style lol Donut looks really pretty in the teaser

Last edited:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! Another one that I am excited for. Well dang, PPTV, my expectations are high now. I love Donut, her acting has improved so much, but she hasn’t had the opportunity to actually shine. Tui is still damn fine. :icon12:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oooh this was a surprise to me. I haven't seen Donut with another channel and never though she'd pair with Tui. They make a great looking pair from the teaser. I'm def going to check this one out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs7zWPrlYFZ/

Cr: Rakdaradotcom and PPTV
Omg!!! Wth! Are you for reals!? I gotta watch this show! Finally a role where Tui ISN'T a cheating husband!!!! I'm excited! Even more so because he gets paired with Donut! Totally never thought they ever would pair!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is this a joke?! Donut and Tui?! Seriously?! PPTV is going 3/3?! :aaaaa:
:aaaaa::aaaaa:
That's what I'm saying! Haha.

I want to see him with Bella, Kim and our current trouble maker lol.
Hahaha. Ditto!

I want to see him with Taew the most. He’s kind of short so Taew will look good with him cause she’s short too and I think they would have hot chemistry! Also him and Bella would look hot af too. Idk about Matt though. She seems a bit too big for him
Omg him and Bella would be like. .. .. .:angel10: