PPL on MYSPACE BEWARE

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i personally dont' know what this is all about, but i'm going to post it anyhow:

STATE POLICE WARNING TO MYSPACE USERS

Please read this.....I hope that all of my Friends Post this and help keep our myspace friends safe.

State police warning for online: Please read this "very carefully"..then send it out to all the people online that you know. Something like this is nothing to be taken casually; this is something you DO want to pay attention to.

If a person with the screen-name of imahustlababay or http://www.myspace.com/ineedatipdrill contacts you, do not reply. DO NOT talk to this person; do not answer any of his/her instant messages or e-mail. Whoever this person may be, he/she is a suspect for murder in the death of 56 women (so far) contacted through the Internet. Please send this to all the women on your buddy list and ask them to pass this on, as well.

This screen-name was seen on Yahoo, AOL, AIM, and Excite so far. This is not a joke! Please send this to men too...just in case! Send to everyone you know!
Ladies, this is serious.
Gentlemen, PLEASE let your Lady Friends know....

This can also be found at www.NBC.com

or

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11162052/

IF WE CAN PASS ON JOKES, SURELY WE CAN PASS ON A WARNING THAT MAY SAVE A LIFE

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
That's why I refuse to give dfemc my, myspace account info.

See?!

:^P

:tease: :tease: :tease: :dude: :dude: :dude:

natty

Chubs
one day darv.. one day :ph34r:

hmmm.. could that be another account of dyno's since he wants to meet alot of people.. i think we should all beware of dyno too.. :unsure:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
i actually clicked it and it's some white boy...

Man... shave his head and you'll have your dream come true.

It's your type Natty.... It's your type!

I think you should click it.

But don't hold me to it, if I don't see you online anymore....

We won't know if he chopped you into itty bitty pieces or if you two ended up happily married after and making kids by the dozen. :^P

mai dai leung ter!

wah pee... mai dee na krup :^P

makes me wonder more...

dfemc is this your friend you trying to spam or something?

natty

Chubs
i actually clicked it and it's some white boy...

Man... shave his head and you'll have your dream come true.

It's your type Natty.... It's your type!

I think you should click it.

But don't hold me to it, if I don't see you online anymore....

We won't know if he chopped you into itty bitty pieces or if you two ended up happily married after and making kids by the dozen. :^P

mai dai leung ter!

wah pee... mai dee na krup :^P

makes me wonder more...

dfemc is this your friend you trying to spam or something?

hahah i dont go for farang hua laan anymore.. gotta be mix thai jap and Sweden!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
That's why I refuse to give dfemc my, myspace account info.

See?!

:^P

:tease: :tease: :tease: :dude: :dude: :dude:
though i've never asked for ur myspace acct, EVER <_< i can see why u would refuse... :rolleyes: i guess u didn't want us to report u to authority, since u found sw to be ur new arena for fresh victims huh??? :unsure:

i'll be keeping my distance :ph34r: n please ignore all that stuff about where i typically hang out in LA, i don't hang out there..... anymore. :huh:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
555 Natty... congratulations... Sweden, Jap, Thai. Interesting mix.

DFEMC... don't you know that I've been planning on sitting in front of the dessert store 24/ 7 and say that magic code word... what was it again? "yo ho yo ho, the pirates life is for me" (inside joke, referring to her special bar she recommended for those who get lost with my comments--I hate having to explain myself GRGRGR)

yeah right... please... I am sure you have boyz chasing you, but don't try to make it sound like I am one of them.

hmmpff... miss feminist girl...

why you always picking on me? or do you think it's the other way around??

was it this boy that traumatized you? hmm?? stop taking it out on me. :^P

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
DFEMC... don't you know that I've been planning on sitting in front of the dessert store 24/ 7 and say that magic code word... what was it again? "yo ho yo ho, the pirates life is for me" (inside joke, referring to her special bar she recommended for those who get lost with my comments--I hate having to explain myself GRGRGR)

yeah right... please... I am sure you have boyz chasing you, but don't try to make it sound like I am one of them.

hmmpff... miss feminist girl...

why you always picking on me? or do you think it's the other way around??

was it this boy that traumatized you? hmm?? stop taking it out on me. :^P
There's so much sexual tension between you two.... :unsure:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
There's so much sexual tension between you two.... :unsure:
between "you two" as in dynofreak n what goes on in his head....yeah i'd have to agree with u; he's quite sexually tensed. maybe u n darv can help him work on it, or we can just report his ass to authority soon; i'd prefer the latter.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
what sexual tension is there?

why does it have to be sexual?

Kymmy has all the sexual innuendos. But dfemc and me? I'm lost.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
what sexual tension is there?

why does it have to be sexual?

Kymmy has all the sexual innuendos. But dfemc and me? I'm lost.
don't worry, DEFINITELY NOTHING from this end, i can gaurantee that. :rolleyes:

report his ass to authority!

STIMA

wow thats scary
but i don't get how he could've killed them all? how did he get their addresses n stuff? o_O IP? .. ?
i deleted my myspace ever since myspace finally gave in to the FBI to hand over names of sex offenders <_<
LOL jk . but yeah i got nothing to worry about : D watch out people!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
{knock...knock...knock....}

Damn... authorities at my front door.

{deletes pictures of naked pictures of dfemc}

wait... undeletes them... and tells the authority, "I'm not doing down alone... I'm taking dfemc with me."

buwwhahahaaaaaa

dfemc

sarNie Adult
what did i say?! see, see that. it's in his head. he's :wacko: a little ill in the head, both heads.