Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny and Noi

• Num and Kob

• Total voters

apple

sarNie Egg
Tik and Aom. I've always been a fan of this pair, and always will be. (They would make beautiful babies in real life.)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Man Kob and Num is winning by a landslide!!! After all these years... they're still everyone favorite! Both of them should be really happy that they have so many devoted fans ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann/ken is really close to them :wub: what happen to willy/mew's fan..guess theres not alot in this forum

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Man Kob and Num is winning by a landslide!!! After all these years... they're still everyone favorite! Both of them should be really happy that they have so many devoted fans ;)
Ahahaha! yeah you are rite. Hehehe! I will wait until no one vote then I will vote for my fovorite couple. Lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yep, Pat and Por are doing pretty good considering they're relatively young in their career. Hopefully they'll be up there with the other couples. hehhe

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
It's a hard choice, but it's pretty much between Tik/Aom and Ken/Ann for me though. I voted for Ken/Ann because i think Oum Ruk really stepped up a notch in terms of maturity and plot, especially for a thai lakorn. Though, i'm not taking anything away from Tik/Aom pairing. I still adore them! :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
HOLY COW!!!!! I haven't checked on this thread b/c no one posted any comments, but I looked at the numbers and Ann and Ken is almost catching up to Num and Kob. Gosh, they were down like by 7 votes and now they like only 3 behind! Man we got some "Oum Ruk" love in here.

tinah

sarNie Coma
HOLY COW!!!!! I haven't checked on this thread b/c no one posted any comments, but I looked at the numbers and Ann and Ken is almost catching up to Num and Kob. Gosh, they were down like by 7 votes and now they like only 3 behind! Man we got some "Oum Ruk" love in here.
lol i know. looks like Ann/ken become the next power couple after Oum Ruk