Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny and Noi

• Num and Kob

• Total voters

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
PS... I think Captain and Aom should be on the list for power couple too:)

You didn't say I couldnt' make my own categories of power couples so here goes my votes :)

Best all time power couple: For me it is a tie between Willy/ Mew and Captain/Aom (I think they are a bigger pwoer couple than Johnny/Noi in my opinion)

Best onscreen chemisty power couple: Num/Kob

Best new rising onscreen power couple: Por/Pat (despite I'm not that big of a fan...I give them the credit for it)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
PS... I think Captain and Aom should be on the list for power couple too:)
You didn't say I couldnt' make my own categories of power couples so here goes my votes :)

Best all time power couple: For me it is a tie between Willy/ Mew and Captain/Aom (I think they are a bigger pwoer couple than Johnny/Noi in my opinion)

Best onscreen chemisty power couple: Num/Kob

Best new rising onscreen power couple: Por/Pat (despite I'm not that big of a fan...I give them the credit for it)
Yeah I tried to be as unbiased as I could... but I can only keep up with so many!! All these couples are definitely great in their own ways. Why else would we call them power couples???

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: i choose kob and num all the way..no doubt !!! They're my all ltime favorite couple ever!!!

although i really like ann/ken =) from the two movies they played together...and also willy and mew, i love all the lakorn they played together back then, i wish they will pair up together again...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
You guys believe I haven't vote for my favorite couple yet.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like Willy with Thao and Willy with Joy.Those lakorns of Willy were great especially Willy and Thao's.

Pat and Por are doing pretty well competing with the adult couples ^_^ .

thea

sarNie Hatchling
Hm...for me back then it was Willy and Mew....presently its between Ken and Ann, and Por n' Pat who's making a name for themeselves hope to see more of them in lakorns together in the future. As for num and kob errrr it was the past they had a couple I really like now its just blah. As for Tik i love the dude somehow i feel like him and aom lack some sort of chemistry.

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I will go for NUM and KOB. They are the cutest couple on-screen (maybe off-screen too) ever.

Saifah

bite me x___
i like ken and anne together but i also like kob and num.... they've been on camera together for too long... they go good together.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
num and kob seem they togehter in lakorns alot and alot of fans like them together lol

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
oh it soooooooo easy to choose.

Num and Kob (can't get enough of them such a cute couple on screen and off screen)

but for the other couple i like them too BUT IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE IT GO TO NUM AND KOB

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Hehehe! You guys see very care about the vote. I haven't even vote yet but I know everyone know who are my favorite couple. Lol

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Num and Kob, hands down. They're my first favorite couple that got me hooked to Thai lakorns.