Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny and Noi

• Num and Kob

• Total voters

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if a poll has ever been done for this, but I wanted to know everyone's all-time favorite power couple. I based these couples by having two or more lakorns together and how active they are still are in this industry.

Willy and Mew

Tik and Aom

Ken and Anne

(This was such a hard decision for me since I prefer Ken and Janie)

Por and Pat

Johnny and Noi

Num and Kob

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This was such a hard vote because there were so many qualified candidates to choose from. In the end, I chosed Ken and Anne because they are so cute together!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh darn..why iamnowhere??.lol..its too hard for me..i like most of them..por/pat is the power couple for the youn gen..if it was them against the young gen then i'll choose them....

I'll have to choose Anne/Ken..cuz im still having Oum Ruk fever

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
oh darn..why iamnowhere??.lol..its too hard for me..i like most of them..por/pat is the power couple for the youn gen..if it was them against the young gen then i'll choose them....

I'll have to choose Anne/Ken..cuz im still having Oum Ruk fever
LOL yeah :loool: I felt like messing with people's mind tonight. I really like them all. But I picked Mew and Willy... I grew up watching them.

Inthava

sarNie Egg
WAH!!!

Ann + Ken (Although Ken + Janie= very cute or even Ken + Aom), but yeah, oum ruk fever is still heatin' up the place!

Inthava

tinah

sarNie Coma
LOL yeah I felt like messing with people's mind tonight. I really like them all. But I picked Mew and Willy... I grew up watching them.
lol..yeh you really messed w/my mind too..i just pick whos hot @ the moment..since i couldnt decide between willy/mew..and aom/tik..and now ken/anne is added to my power couple..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
WAH!!!

Ann + Ken (Although Ken + Janie= very cute or even Ken + Aom), but yeah, oum ruk fever is still heatin' up the place!

Inthava
Yes... Ken's is perfect with any leading lady, but I figure since Oum Ruk just aired. And beside I just figure Aom and Tik pairing would be better since ppl are still requesting their two lakorn even though it's been awhile now.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
This was a hard decision, iamnowhere. I voted for Pat and Por. They are my all time favorites. However, I love Willy/Mew and Ken/Ann as well. I would prefer Johnny with his wife, Jariya. They've been my most favorite stars for the past two decades. Tough call.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
i would have to vote for kob and num, they've always been my favorite couple, although por and pat have a lot of chemistry and are great together, kob and num are the best!

kermint

sarNie Adult
they are not my fav. couple but i vote for willy and mew tho hahahaha. to me, i always think willy and mew are look good couple in lakorn........but not my fav. couple all time ahahhhaahaha it's funny ahahaha weird.........

maijune

SarNie Adult
i chosed num and kob because they're always been my favorite couple on screen....and daoprasook is the first thai lakorn that i watched... then after dowprasook i went back and watch payong because i'm just so in love with them.... then sailohit and the rest of the lakorn they've been doing....

numkob always....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Wow!! After all these years Num and Kob are still in the heart of many lakorn fans :) I'm so happy to see so.

they are not my fav. couple but i vote for willy and mew tho hahahaha. to me, i always think willy and mew are look good couple in lakorn........but not my fav. couple all time ahahhhaahaha it's funny ahahaha weird.........

Sorry bout that! I couldn't think of anymore candidates that had 2 or more lakorn together. i should have provide an "others" choice, but I completely forgot to do it at the time.