Power 3 club coming to San Francisco??

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
Wait, omg what???? someon has got to translate all that thai stuff! haha..i wanna knooowww! althought i am sooo on the other side of the country..but i wanna go! haha

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
who are the power 3 Club? lol i live in oakland, 15 minutes away lol... hahah i might just go even though i dont know who they are...

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Power 3 Club are the people who are actors and actresses of ch.3 for example... Namfon Por Pat Go etc...

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not quite sure I read some of it and it says they preforming some kind of romance lakorn somewhere but I am not sure where it is.. I'll tell you guys tomorrow .. what the rest of the article says. :sweat:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
damn i can't make it to dIs one but ish OKAY!!!!ya go and have lots of fUn if anyonE ish gOing tho'....hahahahaha take lOts of pichas....

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Nathlie said:
I'm not quite sure I read some of it and it says they preforming some kind of romance lakorn somewhere but I am not sure where it is.. I'll tell you guys tomorrow .. what the rest of the article says. :sweat:
[post="151470"][/post]​
power 3 club coming to sf? :shocked: when where? Anyone know? :shock:

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
No, they're not coming to SF. It's a place in Thailand called SF Music City, a karaoke place. Plus this event took place already on the 29th, it was on Seesan bunterng. The Jao Sao Baan Rai Crew were having fun with their lakorn fans and giving away sheep dolls.

This has nothing to do with SF California ja, sorry to burst ur bubble

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Darn, I was going to make a trip to San Franscisco to see my favorite stars: Por, Pat, Namfon, Mann, Meji, Go, Woot, Pang, Taew....

tang071

sarNie Elites
aww man i wish i was there like i usually am, gosh really wanted a sheep stuffed animal....the ones on the set were cute lol. nice and fluffy.

annea

sarNie Adult
does anyone know were i can watch the concert from?
thank you..........

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
annea said:
does anyone know were i can watch the concert from?
thank you..........
[post="151779"][/post]​
I posted all the pictures at Pat and Por's Forum in case you are interested. I want to see the concert, too. I'm not sure where to find it, though. LOL.