Power 3 Club At Ten?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
WOW.I gonna check out right now.thanxs,tinah.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
lthanks for sharing tinah! i wonder if anyone has it to upload! like the actual show! hehe they all sound pretty darn good and omg im looooooving Ta! hehehe

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol ...

did anyone get their voices right? I got them all right first go. I remember their voices :wub: :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
I'm streaming it right now so I'll try to upload it as fast as possible. Too bad Por didn't go.
[post="161186"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing, lakornlover. You're awesome!! I'm in the process of downloading it right now. I can't wait to see it!! Yeah, too bad Por wasn't there. It would be more exciting to see him with everyone else. I'm still glad to see Pat, though.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I finally had a chance to see the show. It was so cute!! All the stars can sing. I admire the entire Power 3 Club!! Everyone looks great.

annea

sarNie Adult
i like the song namfon and Ta sang...they sound good..anyone kno the song Mann and Meji sang? i like it.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I really like the song that Ta and Numfon sang but honestly they are actors not singers haha..Palapol and Punch did an awesome job with the song. Ta just made it cute! haha....