Post your desktop!

noungning

Heartless

i've cleaned it up a lil so now i'll show. this was taken last summer. boy time flies, it's summer again!! well soon. can't move away because of this. :wavecry:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
aNnNeE said:
here's my desktop...

aNnNeE
[post="1101"][/post]​

omg...anne...i like ur desktop...captain is soo cute and ur cute too..like ur dress....u soo lucky!....=) :)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
muchas gracias :D oil_yui n ning; i am a paulfrank whore, along with that of andy warhol's fan.

ning, i'm lovin' that house on ur desktop lots too... i'd live there anyday with a view like that.

i can see why u made it a desktop...what a get-away huh...it's beautiful :)

by the way, i miss our long talks and long walks and long everything else, like long waiwai noodle strands, by the beach too ;)

noungning

Heartless
dfemc said:
muchas gracias :D oil_yui n ning; i am a paulfrank whore, along with that of andy warhol's fan.

ning, i'm lovin' that house on ur desktop lots too... i'd live there anyday with a view like that.

i can see why u made it a desktop...what a get-away huh...it's beautiful :)

by the way, i miss our long talks and long walks and long everything else, like long waiwai noodle strands, by the beach too ;)
[post="114253"][/post]​
lol... yeah our long everything hahaha noodles!! lol how in the world did u come up with that hahhaha... but i luv it! :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
lidogurl said:
lol...nice car reagan...=)....is that ur car or ur dream car??...=)lol
[post="114960"][/post]​
hey that's my car he borrowed it to take picutes and put it on his desktop lol. :lmao: jk.. it's his car. ^_^