post picture of ur skool

noungning

Heartless
ok here i go, it might be kinda long... bare with me, i did it for a project in school so i have many pictures haha.

i went to...

i dormed... [wasn't in this building but i took a pic of this one for the project lmao]

went to class in one building... circler dome thingy is the rotunda.

the rotunda... [this was when they weren't finished putting in the flat screens on the side of the stairs, but they did a little afterwards]

nice quiet relaxation after class... sit around the pond with a bunch of geese crap haha! :p

get hungry, so we go to the bryant center... haha to buy some pizza hut or subway [but forgot to take pix inside haha]... think they had a flag sale or something that day

noungning

Heartless
ahh limited pix amount so ok continue...

then two choices, computer lab or library... let's do computer lab first it's the oldie haha, was neglected after the new library opened.

oh yeah and career services which never helped me find a job damn them!

okay now the marketing center and library... [i didn't take a pix of the other side from the screen, but there's stock market tickers on the walls]

library... i worked there for a year... workstudy lol ^_^ [i love the ergonomic chairs!!! ahhh they're so pricey though, else i'd get one for home haha]

then wala! 4 years goes by and i walk the president's path to graduate, the school ritual, walk under the arch to signify graduating... they say walking under it before graduating is bad luck and can cause someone to never graduate... but eh who knows right? :p and as we walk to the arch we see the fountain on... yippy! [ok, so it's not the same day but it's making sense to put em together haha]

and there! i graduated college at the age of 9... haha :lol:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
taken from deviant

Taken from the top of the stairs of Dallas Hall on the SMU campus, facing south.

Lecture Hall

Law school building.

I can't find anymore...but yeah, I go to one of those older colleges.

Ning goes to those cool city colleges...I'm in the suburbs just outside of the city.

www.smu.edu

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
wow p'ning nice campus so clean and mr kevin wow looks like ma old skool in da uk looks so nice

gosh ning your graduated at the age of 9. damn smart arse. hook me up with some of your brain. lmao. :p
but yeah your guys school are sooo cool and pretty. :]

i don't go to school. so i don't have any. :[

noungning

Heartless
ahahah yeah because technically i'm only 14 this year and i've graduated for a while now hahaha!

lol no my school is not in the city, it's in the suburbs too but the state is small haha... it's about 30 mins from the city and where i live.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
OMG u have a COFFEE WORLD on ur campus ICE? COFFEE WORLD is everywhere in Thailand, isn't it. aiiish, another asian starbucks.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
WOW, all your schools are so rich looking. My old school doesnt look anywhere near as nice as everyones lol.

I call this my Mental Institution High School:

The school website:
www.weberinstitute.org

If you want to see the video [slide show] here it is:
http://www.weberinstitute.org/Weber%20Movie.swf

Note:
This is an old video [slide show] that me and my friend did for our E.A.S.T [Environmental and Spacial Technology] class project because the Tech Coordinator needed something for the school website. It's not that great, but it works. haha. :]

Yeah, our school is not that great and blah. :]

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'll play. I don't have pictures of my school so I'll just jack it off the school site. lol

Here's my university.
It's a big area, so I can't get everything in one photo. I'm gonna break down into departments.

The Architect building.

The Administration building.

BRB going to mall...I'll add more later.

Eh..nevermind...here's the school site University of Houston.