Post desktops

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
dno if this has already been done 555 oh well..

edit

i have this b/g on ma laptop to remind me how cold england was!! omg i was like frozen aha

Quarter

Tell me about it.
ahah dont we have a thread like this floating around somewhere. anyway i'll post my desktop wall paper later when i get home XD ... you have the new Microsoft Office T_T

Quarter

Tell me about it.
7270 got no style. what's up with your wallpaper. and putting useless icons on your desktop when you can put them in your document's folder. i can't get it pass my brain that you're not mizterkevin. somethings up.

XCappy

Mr. Char

Plain and simple Microsoft Windows XP with classic skin.

XCappy

Mr. Char
haha mr x now thats just too clean hahahahhahaa love tha frenchness to it :D
Yeah, I hate icons. If I have to get them back, I think I'll need a second screen to display them :/. Of course, it hides the wallpaper.
I like mine, they look retarded :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
my wallpaper is actually a slideshow. when i snapped the picture of my desktop, it landed on this pic. ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeap, slideshow desktop. its the new mac os x leopard. i was amazed when i found out it could do that. i was like, hold up hold up, let me put my pics on there. lols.

noungning

Heartless
ahaha my desktop is the same from the other thread but i'll put the updated one on here too. not like it changed or anything that is. lol

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
wow lol everyone got diff styles i see lots of icon too haha and i think everyone goes for a cold peaceful look 55