Possibility of Buakaew-Jukgrote PART 2

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It has not been confirmed yet but Gus (The kid that plays as Pom Tong) said as of right now there thinking about making part 2 of Buakaew-Jukgrote...So yea..Just wanted to tell everyone the news..

- noy -

sarNie Egg
yay! dat'll be great, cuz i was wondering if pomthong is going to like buathong or the sister when he grows up since there was already a story going on between the kids,buathong likes pomthong but he doesnt llike her but likes her sister instead and the end left me hanging! buathong sort of has yam's character, i think yam should play the second part of this lakorn....

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool . it goin be a revenge storyline den !! :clap:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man yeah! You guys think if there is a part 2 tawanchai is going to be the bad person? lol cause I was hoping she ends up with Petrungsee "Upsornsuda's Son" ... as for Rasameejan and Buathong man I think that they both might end up with Pom Thong :lol: maybe ... in the end confused me .. cause it did seem like Pom Thong likes Bua Thong .. they made it so it looked like he liked her! but if theres a part 2 will they call it Bua Kaew Jugkrote 2? lol hahah man I really hope it happens .. the ending didn't make me happy! I wanted more!

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
If they have Yam play as BuaTong, they better have Phone play as Ponthong. I miss seeing them together. :yahoo:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm not into the type where the main guy gets like three different girls so I hope that Pom Tong will only get one at the end and invent a new prince for the other princess.

I wouldn't mind seeing Aom get paired up with Boy Supol again and have another person play the part of Buakeaw with Tar since I didn't like her paring up with Tar to begin with. James would be another possiblity for Pom Tong.

I just hope that they do confirm it and make part 2 of it, but try to make it better than the last one for the last one was so bad!

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
If it is confirm I hope that Fon play as Buathong and Phone play as Pomthong; As for James he can play Apsornsuda's son, and Yam can play opossite of him. Or the other way around would be GREAT also. Just want to see a new pair up that's all. hehehehe...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think Fon will be a good Buathong ..... I think they should use the girl that played "Pragaipruk" in Kor Gayasit to play Buathong .. the face and personality would match so well.. Montra from Kor Kayasit would make a great Rasameejan =x .. That guy that played Aisoon from Kor Kayasit would make a great Phetgarangsee =] .. Just my opinions...

val

sarNie Adult
I don't think Fon will be a good Buathong ..... I think they should use the girl that played "Pragaipruk" in Kor Gayasit to play Buathong .. the face and personality would match so well.. Montra from Kor Kayasit would make a great Rasameejan =x .. That guy that played Aisoon from Kor Kayasit would make a great Phetgarangsee =] .. Just my opinions...
agree with you...i do want to see her play again and her personality from gayasith does match that of buathong...like her in gayasith... i really hope they made part 2 really want to see the relationship of buathong and pomthong hopfully they'll end up together.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i rewatch the last couple eps cuz i want to see the kid part again . there so many thing leave unexplained for the kids story so i think it possible for a part 2 . We know dat Pom Tong dat gold hair kid ( he cute ) is loyal to Rasameejan and alway protect her and Buatong like him tooo and it cute how she be showing sign of jealousy hahahah for a kid dat cute . Rember the scene where Pom Tong ask his dad about his low status . They are like loyal sevant and the dad told him he not low he a prince and they need to go back to somewhere so in part 2 could be about him searching for his true identity ? Buatong , Pom Tong and Rasameejan can be like in " Nam Chai Mai" . The most interesting person is Tawanchai half giant / bird. Before she leave she hated everyone so i wonder wat her revenge will be ? I dont' want her to be all evil like her father and i think she should end up w/ Petchrungsri

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..But it would be pretty gross lol..Because Petchrungsri and Tawanchai are related...I mean even though Maekasit and Upsornsuda didn't have ya know going on but she's still in the status as his wife..But you never know..Lakorns these days are wacko..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah. i hope they make a second part because it sucks to leave people hanging like that. hopefully they get people that look similar to pom thong and bua thong cuz they are lighter skinned. Maybe Ton will can be a pom thong. he looks like that kind of character, especially with his hair in pratinawong.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think it's a good idea to do a part 2 for this movie
cuz from my view they kinda fuck up the storyline
also the storyline was gay
too much similiarities
how come they don't write new story scripts anymore
i'm tried of watching new verisons