Poseidon's Lover

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3

“Yes, I…do…” It was all Yaya could say. The kiss was getting more intense. Both of them felt that their lives depended on that kiss. Like real newlyweds, Nadech scooped his new wife off the ground as they both made their way towards his room. They never broke their kiss until Nadech slowly laid Yaya on his huge bed.

“I want you so badly…” Nadech said hastily then he started giving small wet kisses on Yaya’s neck while his hand is softly squeezing her breast. Yaya didn’t know how to respond. Everything was so new to her and it felt so good.

“W-wait…We’re not officially married yet…” Yaya said as she pushed Nadech with all her might. He looked at her then smiled at her. Damn it! Why do you have to be so handsome when you smile like that?!, Yaya thought. Nadech suddenly stood up and took the paper and pen on the table. He gave it to Yaya.

“All it needs is your signature.” Nadech said then he went inside the bathroom. Yaya tried to read the document but she couldn’t concentrate. Erotic things started playing on her mind. For a moment, she stared at the marriage contract. She didn’t notice that Nadech already came out from the bathroom. He was staring at her while erotic thoughts came to his mind. I’ll definitely die if I won’t have you tonight, babe…, he thought to himself.

“Sign it, baby and I’m all yours…” Nadech said as he was standing on the edge of the bed. Yaya’s heart almost drop when she saw him. He’s so sexy…, Yaya wanted to say it aloud but she just can’t. Nadech was standing proudly, like a Greek god.. He was wearing nothing from head to toe. Yaya couldn’t ake her eyes off him but she was too shy to look down. Her eyes accidentally went down and saw his manhood. It was already standing proudly like a brave soldier, all geared up with protection and ready for battle. He’s so…big…, Yaya thought then her heart started to beat even faster. She hid her face on the paper then she hurriedly signed it. Yaya closed her eyes as she handed him the paper. Nadech took the document and threw it on the floor. Yaya immediately covered her face with her hands. Nadech gently took Yaya’s hand and started to plant small wet kisses trailing up to her neck. Yaya really wanted to push him away but she wanted more; she wanted more of this handsome stranger that was filling her wildest fantasies. Nadech’s hand started to unbutton Yaya’s blouse as he was gently pushing her into the bed. He took off her blouse then expertly Nadech unhooked her bra. He conquered her luscious lips while his hand is already fondling her breast. Yaya was too shy to moan. She didn’t want him to notice that she’s actually enjoying what he is doing to her. Nadech broke the kiss then he abruptly took Yaya’s already erected nipple and started to run his tongue slowly on her nipple. His playful hand also started paying attention on her already wet private part. For the past days, he badly wanted to do this to her and he never imagined that it would feel so great. Yaya’s breathing started to get shallow when Nadech started suckle her nipple like a hungry baby then his hand started to play with her clitoris. The urge to moan was even stronger that she felt she would explode if she couldn’t do it loudly.

“N-nadech….Don’t….Stop…..” Yaya’s mind was too occupied because of the wonderful sensations she is feeling right now. Her moans made Nadech hungrier for her. He hastily took off Yaya’s jeans and her panties. Nadech pressed his hard rock member over his wife’s private part, trying to tell her he was ready to have her. Fear suddenly came to Yaya. From what she had heard, it would hurt for the first. Some say it hurt so much that they don’t want to do it again. Nadech spread her legs then already positioned himself to enter her.

“WAIT!” Yaya immediately shouted. Nadech was taken aback, looking at her confusingly. He stared at his wife for a moment until something came to his mind.

“Please don’t tell me this is your first time…” Nadech said and was expecting a no for answer. Yaya looked at her husband then she slowly nodded. He chuckled then he ran his wet tongue over his wife’s lips.

“I’m going to be as gentle as possible…” Nadech whispered on her lips then kissed her again. While kissing her, he was also entering her. He heard a soft cry and it made him guilty. Nadech continued to enter her slowly until almost his entire length was inside of her. He didn’t move at first until his wife was accustomed to his size. Yaya started to rock her pelvis back and forth, giving her husband the go signal that she was so ready for him. Nadech started to move slowly at first then his pace became faster and he was going in deeper. The bed started to squeak when Nadech’s thrust started to get stronger. Yaya was moaning her husband’s name repeatedly until both of them reached their climax. Nadech lay beside Yaya who immediately fell asleep after their intense lovemaking. Nadech looked at her quizzically then he smiled. He didn’t know why but he felt so happy when he learned he was her first. Nadech stood up and took a shirt from his closet. He then went back to bed and slowly clothed his sleeping wife.

“Goodnight, Mrs. Kugimiya…” He whispered then slowly planted another kiss on her lips. Nadech pulled her closer to him then he too finally dozed off.

Yaya started to twist and turn in bed when the rays of the sun started to penetrate through the window. Her body felt so heavy and weak, making her want to sleep all day long. When she was about to go back to sleep, a delicious smell of pancakes started to play on her nostrils. Her stomach growled. Because of her hunger, she lazily sat up in bed. She slowly opened her eyes then she saw Nadech eating a tower of pancakes. He stopped eating then looked at her, wearing the warmest smile she ever saw.

“Pancakes?” Her husband said as he was offering a plate of pancakes. Yaya stared at him and blinked so many times. The memories from last night came rushing to her mind. She shyly looked at the handsome guy who is now walking towards the bed with a plate of pancakes.

“Thanks.” Yaya said shyly after accepting the plate of food. She was too shy to eat since Nadech was looking at her. I can’t believe she still looks gorgeous even if she just woke up…, Nadech thought to himself. He wanted to make love to her again but he knew she’s still tired from last night’s activity. He knew he gave her pain and pleasure last night. The next time they do it again, he’ll let her experience intense pleasure that she would even forget her own name. Nadech immediately stood up and went outside. It wasn't a good idea to stay with her on the same room when erotic things are running on his mind.

“What’s wrong with him?” Yaya whispered to herself. Her cell phone started to ring. She took it from the side table and answered the call.

“Hey honey, I miss you…” Yaya said sweetly.

---TBC---

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
oh my gosh! *nose bleed* that was a hot update donna! :spicy: good thing i had my lunch before i read this lmfao. hmm im wondering who is this "honey" she speaks of. thanks for the update!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW!! Thanks for the update Donna!! That was soooo HOT and intense!! :spicy: Nadech was so happy that he was her first!! :coverlaf: :thumbsup: Hmmm, could the "honey" be a niece or nephew that she's taking care of?! I can't wait for the next chapter!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Wooaahhh !!!! My Laptop is on fire !!!
That is the hottest first 3 chapters I ever read ever lol!!!

OMG, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THAT HONEY... A JEALOUS NADECH COMING UP ??? BRING IT ON !!! :popcorn:

What a PERFECT update ka! It was so HOT and Romantic at the same time!!! :wub:

ooooh, jealous Nadech ahead? Did he already forget his plans? Marry a playgirl so he can stay a playboy? muahhahahaha

BTW, Is this a promise Donna? "The next time they do it again, he’ll let her experience intense pleasure that she would even forget her own name. " - can't wait!!! I want to see him addicted to her like a bad drug! lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow this is such a naughty update. But I'm loving it do far! Kiki you are so right about him being a playboy him self. He will forget what he said in the beginning because he is falling for yaya. I can smell the jealousy nadech! Great update.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
What a PERFECT update ka! It was so HOT and Romantic at the same time!!! :wub:

ooooh, jealous Nadech ahead? Did he already forget his plans? Marry a playgirl so he can stay a playboy? muahhahahaha

BTW, Is this a promise Donna? "The next time they do it again, he’ll let her experience intense pleasure that she would even forget her own name. " - can't wait!!! I want to see him addicted to her like a bad drug! lol
it is surely a promise :D more romantic willing scenes up ahead. I might even add a baby :rolleyes:

Wow this is such a naughty update. But I'm loving it do far! Kiki you are so right about him being a playboy him self. He will forget what he said in the beginning because he is falling for yaya. I can smell the jealousy nadech! Great update.
he would surely forget that he's a playboy because of Yaya :wub:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGosh, I can't wait for more willing scenes and a BABY!! Thank you Donna!! You REALLY know how to spoil us!! Yeaaah, bring it on! :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :woot: :woot:

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
OMG this is sooo good, loving this so much.
Can't wait for more :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Donna, I hope you come back and update soon! Here's a little something to inspire you!

From DON'T Magazine

This is one of my favorite fan mv created by our dear Kiki!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for posting the pics, Katelyn :D I've been busy with school lately so I wasn't able to update. I'll try my best to come up with a chapter this weekend :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for posting the pics, Katelyn :D I've been busy with school lately so I wasn't able to update. I'll try my best to come up with a chapter this weekend :)
No worries, Donna, school and other obligations come first!! I'm looking forward to your next update! I want to know how this story will unfold but I can tell they will have an intense relationship!! Thanks for your time and efffort.