Por's Gallery #58

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg Por loooks absolutely handsome in all of those pictures! especially his photo albums when he was younger...hes sooo adorable! thanks mara phang! i can always count on you for showing us the latest pictures!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
omg, he is soo hot! haha i find him SUPER hot in his graduation gown, cos lord knows he is one well educated man! wooohooo! thanks for sharing!

navy

sarNie Adult
I know where if I want to see Por pictures.

He's such an attractive man. Like him since I first saw his lakorn Barp Ruk w/Pat. Since then, I have to go back to find more lakorns of him to watch.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
omg Por loooks absolutely handsome in all of those pictures! especially his photo albums when he was younger...hes sooo adorable! thanks mara phang! i can always count on you for showing us the latest pictures!
[post="167463"][/post]​
You're welcome, Bou. I adore his photo albums too.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SouthernGal said:
omg, he is soo hot! haha i find him SUPER hot in his graduation gown, cos lord knows he is one well educated man! wooohooo! thanks for sharing!
[post="167487"][/post]​
I totally agree, Southerngal. A well educated person is always valuable...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
I know where if I want to see Por pictures. 

He's such an attractive man.  Like him since I first saw his lakorn Barp Ruk w/Pat.  Since then, I have to go back to find more lakorns of him to watch.
[post="167570"][/post]​
Navy, have you seen Por's latest lakorn called Jao Sao Ban Rai? It's very interesting. Namfon is the nang'ek. It ended about a month ago. I'm still anticipating the Khmer version. Hopefully Mayura Video will translate it soon...

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Mara Phang said:
Navy, have you seen Por's latest lakorn called Jao Sao Ban Rai? It's very interesting. Namfon is the nang'ek. It ended about a month ago. I'm still anticipating the Khmer version. Hopefully Mayura Video will translate it soon...
[post="167913"][/post]​
Mayura already translated this one. As of last week, there are already 8 episodes. I haven't rented it because I wanted to get it all at once and just sit and enjoy it.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
dara45 said:
Mayura already translated this one.  As of last week, there are already 8 episodes.  I haven't rented it because I wanted to get it all at once and just sit and enjoy it.
[post="169225"][/post]​
Oooh...thanks for sharing the news, Dara45. I couldn't believe Mayura translated Jao Sao Ban Rai so quickly. I'm excited!! Mayura is really trying to take the lead with their competitors. LOL. That's cool...I can't wait to watch it again in Khmer. It was such a great lakorn!! You will definitely enjoy the lakorn...there should be about 17-18 episodes when it's done translating.