Por's Gallery #27

navy

sarNie Adult
How cute Por is!!!

Just curious...do you know he has a girlfriend yet??? Wonder who is a lucky girl?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
How cute Por is!!!

Just curious...do you know he has a girlfriend yet??? Wonder who is a lucky girl?
Yes, Por does have a girlfriend. Her name is Jane and she's not in the entertainment industry. They've been together for four years. She's one very lucky companion to have a guy with the greatest characteristics!! Por keeps his profile confidential so not even the reporters have seen her pictures. LOL. I've been searching for information, but I haven't came across any yet. I'll keep you posted though. Anyhow, I was hoping that Pat would be the chosen one. LOL. Darn!! I still wish him and his girl the best.

navy

sarNie Adult
Oh...he does...

How lucky she is! Wow four years is such a long time. He must see something special in her.

Yes, please keep me posted. Thank you.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh...he does...

How lucky she is! Wow four years is such a long time. He must see something special in her.
Yes, please keep me posted. Thank you.
They seem very committed. They dated even before he started his first lakorn. I'm happy for them. I hope she understands how fortunate she is. Heheh...It's wierd how Por doesn't open up about his relationship. I guess he wants his girlfriend to have her privacy. The paparazzi would be all over her case. LOL. Okay, I'll let you all the details.