Pat or Namfon?

• Pat Naprapa

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Namfon Patcharin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bou

sarNie Adult
Yay pat is still in the lead!i hope she remains in the lead until this vote ends even if she doesnt end up being in the lead at the end ill still love her with all my heart!...i love namfon too but i go with Pat i love that girl!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
Yay pat is still in the lead!i hope she remains in the lead until this vote ends even if she doesnt end up being in the lead at the end ill still love her with all my heart!...i love namfon too but i go with Pat i love that girl!
[post="162726"][/post]​
I agree with you Bou...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I VOTE for PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT!!! Just because they started together so of course I would pick them! and they are really CUTE together. as for him and namfone um.. they aight!!

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I watch all lakorns with Por/Pat and Por/Namfon. I must say Por have the best chemistry with Namfon. They make a cute couple, love them.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I pick namfoon because its my first movie that I actually finish staring Por which is Joa sai ban rai. I started other movies staring Por and Pat but never finish it. Yeah I know I'm also Bias.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It's nice to know that Pat is still in the lead. Now there is a better outlook because you can compare both Pat and Namfon in two lakorns with Por. Pat and Por has it all!! They are a great team...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Just checking up on all the polls. So now that both Pat and Numfon did two lakorns together, it should even the playing fields. Anyone one has a change of heart??? To be honest I still haven't seen Numfon in Jao Sao Ban Rai so I'm still biased. Maybe when Teh Jai Ruk Ther airs I can watch her in action since she and Pat both in it. Maybe it's a good thing for Por to be paired up with Som. Surely, it will splits viewers apart if either Numfon or Pat were paired up with him. Maybe those casters/producers/directors knew what they were doing all along!!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
i think por & namfon is a cute couple!!! i guess cuz after watching tey jay ruk por&pat did a great job @ plying a good sibling bond.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
I voted for Namfon! I think Por and her have much chemistry together.. I do like Por w/ Pat.. but like Hunny said they look like siblings.. Por and Namfon just fullfills me!