Pat or Namfon?

• Pat Naprapa

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Namfon Patcharin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say Namfon.. Pat and Por is a cute couple but I don't think they make a good couple. I have to say Namfon for now.. shes pretty and she and Por is a good love chemistry!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think cuz namfon is still kinda new and not well known yet!!!!Pat has been in the entertainment industry longer than namfon!!!Well, it's only this forum and we can't make a generalization based on this only!!!!!Anyway, i luv namfon more!!!!

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
i vote for por and numfon alllllllllllllllll theeeeeeeee waaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! I really love them as couple, i think they make such a nice couple. not to offend all the pat fans, she's not bad but i just think that por and numfon go more together. i like pat too but i'm more of a numfon person. personally i think pat goes with film.

Jao Sao Bahn Rai forever.......luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They really captured my heart in this lakorn of theirs as well as my vote!! :D :D :D :D :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
puppylov said:
i think por is not that that good looking. i think tik is better!!!!
[post="157654"][/post]​

OMG! I totally agree w/you. Tik is like so fine!!!!! Por, I dunno i never thought that he was good looking.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
i think por is not that that good looking. i think tik is better!!!!
[post="157654"][/post]​
I'll have to disagree with you on that, Puppylov. Tik is cute in his own ways, but Por is drop dead gorgeous!! In reality, Por also has the greatest personality. He's kind, considerate, friendly, caring and fun-loving!! I would pick Por over any other p'eks for his overachievements, great looks and down to earth characteristics...He and Pat stole my heart!! :wub: I LOVE PAT AND POR!! Anyhow, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. LOL.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
aww guys..i just got done watching See San Ban Teung, and Por has a girlfriend =( he said something that shes in America or somewhere.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
That stink! Por is taking :(
Who the lucky girl??

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sphek said:
That stink! Por is taking :(
Who the lucky girl??
[post="158419"][/post]​
Her name is Jane. She's not in the entertainment industry. They've been dating for four years. That's before Por started acting. She's a fortunate lady to have such a perfect companion right next to her!! I'm jealous...

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
Mara Phang said:
Her name is Jane. She's not in the entertainment industry. They've been dating for four years. That's before Por started acting. She's a fortunate lady to have such a perfect companion right next to her!! I'm jealous...
[post="158483"][/post]​
Aww, Jane is one lucky gal indeed! Hmmm...any pictures?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SouthernGal said:
Aww, Jane is one lucky gal indeed! Hmmm...any pictures?
[post="158657"][/post]​
I wanted to know who she is as well, but I can't find any pictures. Por keeps his relationship personal, so it would be heard to find any info on the two. I'm happy for them both. Hopefully she will be able to take good care of him...He deserves the best!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult

^^^^^ I love that scene between Por and Pat.....it's sweet scenes likes these that showed Por liked Pat for who she is and not b/c of she was her father's daughter. So much chemistry!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:

^^^^^ I love that scene between Por and Pat.....it's sweet scenes likes these that showed Por liked Pat for who she is and not b/c of she was her father's daughter. So much chemistry!!!!
[post="160523"][/post]​
Yeah, that was one of the most cutest scene ever!! That scene of Pat and Por was heart-warming...The chemistry between the two was amazing!!