Por on GM

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang por is looking HOT!..thanx for sharing mara phang..i was wondering is por the oldest out of the power 3 team..cuz i notice those are new young generation actors/actress of ch3..por is new but i wouldnt say hes in the younger generation category..cuz since i found out hes even older then khem..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
dang por is looking HOT!..thanx for sharing mara phang..i was wondering is por the oldest out of the power 3 team..cuz i notice those are new young generation actors/actress of ch3..por is new but i wouldnt say hes in the younger generation category..cuz since i found out hes even older then khem..
[post="137866"][/post]​

I'm not sure if Por is the eldest among the Power 3 Club member. All I know is he's 27 and he's one of the HOTTEST!! I can't believe Khem is younger than him. Holy Cow...she looks so much older.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow hes already 27..if only he started acting earlier so we can see more of him :D i didnt think khem would be younger then por either..i just assume shes older cuz shes been in the industry for awhile now

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
wow hes already 27..if only he started acting earlier so we can see more of him :D i didnt think khem would be younger then por either..i just assume shes older cuz shes been in the industry for awhile now
[post="137876"][/post]​
I'm wondering if Pat and Por had star in lakorns before Likasit Huajai? In the preview, they did not introduce the cast as newcomers. I know the preview of each lakorn always introduce new stars. I'm pretty sure Por and Pat had perform in something else before. I want to collect all their work, but I don't know where to find the information. I wonder if they were child stars, like Pinky Sawika? I'm just curious.

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe they starr in other lakorns that we dont know about..like as supporting actors..yeh im wondering if they were child starrs in the old lakorns..they could be and we wouldnt notice..

navy

sarNie Adult
He's look younger than his age.

I thought that he just 24 or 25 the most.

He's something special. Love POR!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
He's look younger than his age.

I thought that he just 24 or 25 the most.

He's something special. Love POR!!
[post="171876"][/post]​
Yeah, I agree. Por does look alot younger than his age. I love him, too!!

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
maybe they starr in other lakorns that we dont know about..like as supporting actors..yeh im wondering if they were child starrs in the old lakorns..they could be and we wouldnt notice..
[post="138226"][/post]​
Por's first lakorn is Likasit huajai.

here is his lakorn , sort by time

1 Likasit huajai : finished
2 Babruk talayfun : finished
3 Jaosao banrai : finished
4 Yermarn : airing
5 Bua primnam : making
6 Mafia teerak : start making soon
7 Rakleh saneluang : start making soon

Por plays as Pra'ek in all of these lakorns :p

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
big_fat_pig said:
Por's first lakorn is Likasit huajai.

here is his lakorn , sort by time

1 Likasit huajai : finished
2 Babruk talayfun : finished
3 Jaosao banrai : finished
4 Yermarn : airing
5 Bua primnam : making
6 Mafia teerak : start making soon
7 Rakleh saneluang : start making soon

Por plays as Pra'ek in all of these lakorns :p
[post="172455"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing, big_fat_pig. You forgot one more lakorn. That would be Tey Jai Ruk. LOL. I'm anticipating all of Por's lakorn!! All of his projects captured my heart. They are always interesting and creative. I love all his work.

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Mara Phang said:
Thanks for sharing, big_fat_pig. You forgot one more lakorn. That would be Tey Jai Ruk. LOL. I'm anticipating all of Por's lakorn!! All of his projects captured my heart. They are always interesting and creative. I love all his work.
[post="172467"][/post]​
oops, i forgot it haha :sweat: because p'Por would have few scenes.
My analysis: He plays this lakorn in order to help promoting new power3 crews. The impact wouldn't be strong enough without Por.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
Bua primnam : making

Wonder who will be with him? Pat????????
[post="172728"][/post]​
Khem Rujira will be the nang'ek. I was hoping for Pat, too. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
big_fat_pig said:
oops, i forgot it haha :sweat: because p'Por would have few scenes.
My analysis: He plays this lakorn in order to help promoting new power3 crews. The impact wouldn't be strong enough without Por.
[post="172730"][/post]​
Awww...thanks for sharing the details, big_fat_pig. It's nice Por will be in that lakorn to help promote the Power 3 Club. You're right, the impact wouldn't be strong without Por!! LOL. Do you know the summary for Tey Jai Ruk? I've been waiting for details on this lakorn and Mafia Tee Ruk.

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Por had a fashion show held by Cleo magazine yesterday since he is Cleo's most eligible bachelor 2005 :D

he's so hot!!!

credit : www.hisoparty.com

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awww...Thanks for sharing, big_fat_pig. Por looks as handsome as always!! I love him so much. I can see that you are also one of Por's committed fan. LOL. That's really nice. Wow, Por was Cleo's Most Eligible Bachelor in 2005. I didn't know that. However, I did remember that Por was also Cleo's Most Eligible Bachelor in 2004. Yay!! He was nominated two years in a row.

P.S. In case you have any more photos or information of Por to share, you could create new topics under this fanpage. LOL. That way, other fans who are browsing around could see it as well. Thanks for keeping us updated.

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Mara Phang said:
Awww...Thanks for sharing, big_fat_pig. Por looks as handsome as always!! I love him so much. I can see that you are also one of Por's committed fan. LOL. That's really nice. Wow, Por was Cleo's Most Eligible Bachelor in 2005. I didn't know that. However, I did remember that Por was also Cleo's Most Eligible Bachelor in 2004. Yay!! He was nominated two years in a row.

P.S. In case you have any more photos or information of Por to share, you could create new topics under this fanpage. LOL. That way, other fans who are browsing around could see it as well. Thanks for keeping us updated.
[post="172994"][/post]​
oh sorry, i mean 2004 :eek:

i heard that he made the highest voting record ever... :D

thanks for your sugesstion, Maraphang.