Por N leaving Ch7?..

tinah

sarNie Coma
He's going to have some sort of an announcement on Feb 3rd. My guess is that he's really moving or else he'd denied it by now.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20100201/46671/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%881%E0%B8%81.%E0%B8%9E..html
yea im thinking the same too. its like arayas incident...it'll be a shock to his fans and everyone else since he has been with ch7 forever..i guess it would be a better choice to move to ch3 cuz they will still give him work regardless how old he is.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm positive he's moving, why else would he back out of the lakon called Lui and usually actors will come out to deny these types of allegations ASAP. Also, there hasn't been any news of future projects with CH 7. I'll be darned if he signed a contract with CH 3 the same time Mario did. There are so many leading actresses he looks good with at CH 3, CH 7 have too many young chinky looking ones.

He wasn't cast in Duay Rang Atitarn either when there were rumors early on he that was gonna be in it. Another point of interest that adds to my suspicions.

tinah

sarNie Coma
that would suck for ch7 cuz hes like the only good actor they had..if he moves i wanna see him with anne and he did say he wanted to work with her

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
My Jun Pan Dao ;_;! I hope they keep the show. It'd be awesome if they replace him with Num. How wonderful it'd be, Kob+Num <3

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
It's up to him, it's his career, if he decide to leave then it's his choice.

Whatever decision he makes, I'll support him all the way...:D

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
He said he hasn't made up his mind yet (It probably means he's moving) and that he still has about a year of contract left with ch7. So he'll still be working for ch7 until his contract ends.

tinah

sarNie Coma
most likely por wont continue his contract Ch7 cuz based on his latest interview he said he wants to be a freelance and work with different actors. he confirmed that he will no longer be in "jan pan dao" with kob. right now they are in the process of choosing a new host to replace him..

im thinking ch3 hasnt contacted him yet but if they do maybe he will be with them..being a freelance would be a great opportunity for him to work with many actresses and different channel. he'll be able to expand on his acting especially since he hasnt gotten a really good role while with ch7..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Por confirmed on his latest interview that he will not renew his contract with Ch7 which is ending in May.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aw, so sad. :( Well, atleast when he becomes a free agent he'll still get to do KF 3 and CH7 projects. :/
I'll miss him. One of the best pr'eks in CH7. ^_^

Saifah

bite me x___
OH NO. i LOVE POR A LOT AND HE iS MY ALL TiME FAVORiTE ACTOR FOR CH7. i WOULDNT BE SURPRISE IF HE MOVES TO CH3 THOUGH. POR iS SUCH A GREAT ACTOR AND CH7 NEGLECTS HiM. i'LL BE SAD iF HE MOVES TO CH3 BECAUSE THERE WiLL BE NO HiM AND AUM P. i LOVE THEM TOGETHER. ANYWAYS. BUT WHATEVER HE DECiDES, iTS HiS CHOiCE AND i'LL BE FOLLOWiNG HiM TO CH3. :) CH7 PiSSES ME OFF ALTHOUGH iM MUCH OF A BiGGER FAN OF CH7 THAN CH3. BUT THEY FAVOR NEWBiES AND iTS SO ANNOYinG!!