Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me (as in you) lol

• I dont know who they are

• Total voters

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ok so I've been reading all this Hmong gossip that I love lmao and I just wanted to know..Whose more popular?
My vote goes for numbers 3-8 hahahaha
***OOHH EXCEPT FOR #5 cause I dont know enough about them to hate them.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
first of all, UH... i dont think anyone in here hates them. (maiv xyooj & pzk)

Threads in here about them is "gossip", we're not hating.

anyways, what a funny topic. im not voting. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool: Moh I love you girl Lmao I voted

How come my names not on the list?
Me (as in you) lol

:tease: you asking for trouble with a thread like this Moh

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'M NOT HATING ON THEM LMAO!

Tina!!! I'm not looking for trouble hahaha I'm just curious whose more popular? Cause when I read Mai Xyoojs gossip topics some people say shes the most popular Hmong star ever and then I read PZK's topics and they say the same thing about her too.
LMAO just wondering if other people are as lost as I am?

So far no one has picked MX or PZK?

***hey this kind of reminds me of the poll kashie posted (i think it was kashie) about SB vs JLR wooo

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao tina i'm ok with being an n'rai. sarn made me one...twice! hahahaha
maybe i will change it to "tina" hahaha

Mov4u

sarNie Egg
Maiv Xyooj or PZK?

Obviously, it's Maiv Xyooj com'on. She once married, older and still pretty. They are just in different stage of life, can't compare them.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hmm well this is a poll and looks like no one is voting...did i mention you can vote for more than 1 answer?
hmmmm stilll no votes for MX of PZK....LMFAO!!! :loool:

Punk

sarNie Egg
LOLZ! HOW HILARIOUS! NOW A TOPIC ON COMPETITION BETWEEN THE TWO MOST PUOPULAR HMONG GIRLS HUH?

DAM! MAIV XYOOJ AND PZK MUST BE SO DAM GOOD THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS ON THE TOP OF EVERYONE'S MIND. NO ONE CAN'T SEEM TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM. SOMEONE ALWAYS TAP INTO THEIR PERSONAL LIFE SOMEHOW AND BROUGHT BACK NASTY UNTRUE HATRED COMMENTS ABOUT THEM. QUESTION IS, HOW SMALL DO YOU SEE YOURSELF? THAT'S GOTTA BE REALLY SAD FOR YOU.

WELL, I DO SEE THAT ALL THESE TALKS ARE RELATED TO JEAOULSY MOSTLY. EVERYONE IS SO NEGATIVE AND HATING ON THEM TWO THE MOST BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST POPULAR AND WELL KNOWN IN THE HMONG COMMUNITY.

Mov4u

sarNie Egg
LOLZ! HOW HILARIOUS! NOW A TOPIC ON COMPETITION BETWEEN THE TWO MOST PUOPULAR HMONG GIRLS HUH?

DAM! MAIV XYOOJ AND PZK MUST BE SO DAM GOOD THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS ON THE TOP OF EVERYONE'S MIND. NO ONE CAN'T SEEM TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM. SOMEONE ALWAYS TAP INTO THEIR PERSONAL LIFE SOMEHOW AND BROUGHT BACK NASTY UNTRUE HATRED COMMENTS ABOUT THEM. QUESTION IS, HOW SMALL DO YOU SEE YOURSELF? THAT'S GOTTA BE REALLY SAD FOR YOU.

WELL, I DO SEE THAT ALL THESE TALKS ARE RELATED TO JEAOULSY MOSTLY. EVERYONE IS SO NEGATIVE AND HATING ON THEM TWO THE MOST BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST POPULAR AND WELL KNOWN IN THE HMONG COMMUNITY.

This is not a hating post on those women. I'm sure the OP just want to find out who is more popular among user here and get a general idea of where they(mx/pzk) stands in the Hmong community as to popularity.

The OP could have use better wording on the poll choices. i.e: I Hate both of them

Not necessary to put that up as one of the choice since already had "Don't really care".

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ACTUALLY, EVERYBODY IS POPULAR.
BUT SORRY GUYS..I'M VOTING FOR MYSELF..HAHHH!!!
"WHY IM NOT IN THE LIST"

THEY IGNORED US SO LETS IGNORE THEM BACK??!!!! LOL...
AGREED?? FAMOUS DON'T CARES ABOUT FANS, IT'S FAKE ONLY.
SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO LIE BECAUSE THAT WILL HELP YOU MOVING ON.
YUP-)
I HAVE KNOWN COUPLE FAMOUS OUT THERE, THEY ALL HAD THIS SAME SITUATION.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMFAO THIS IS HILLARIOUS..TINA I GUESS YOUR RIGHT HAHAHAHA

Yall as i've sated before i'm not hating on them..i'm just curious as to who is more popular because when I read Mai Xyoojs gossip topics some people say shes the most popular Hmong star ever and then I read PZK's topics and they say the same thing about her too.

And if yall look at the results for people who have voted none of them have picked MX or PZK...most popular?? LMFAOOOOOOO :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ohhhh and btw people are allowed to dislike/hate whoever they want to..i just made it an option..yall dont have to choose it..lmfao!!! :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Please don't post offensive comments in this thread. If you have the ache to insult someone please take it elsewhere. This thread was started unintended to hate on anyone it's simply a poll of opinions NO WHERE do I see hate comments or suggestions. If you continue to post insult towards sarNies I will be forced to report you

Thank You,
Tinah