Pope Thanawat Praises Ploy is His Type of Girl

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ey, i don't care if Mew has a bf or not. They always say you can get together, you can break up. Her bf right now might not even be her true mate. Plus, who says you can't be koo jin with someone other than your bf? I will still jin PopeMew no matter what because i love them. So Pope says Ploy is his type? Sometimes you can't choose who you fall for. They say what you hate you'll get. Haha. I love Pteam too fyi. I just don't like it when people compare one couple to another.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Bieluvr said:
Ey, i don't care if Mew has a bf or not. They always say you can get together, you can break up. Her bf right now might not even be her true mate. Plus, who says you can't be koo jin with someone other than your bf? I will still jin PopeMew no matter what because i love them. So Pope says Ploy is his type? Sometimes you can't choose who you fall for. They say what you hate you'll get. Haha. I love Pteam too fyi. I just don't like it when people compare one couple to another.

I agree with everything you said. I think PopeMew looks really good together. Pteam are compatible, I don't mind their pairing, they also look really good together. I am also like you that I don't like when people compares couples to one another. All couples look good together regardless :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Mew has been with her boyfriend from her uni for 4 years now and Pope is only pee/nong and now Pope he praises eyeing on Ploy since she's single and a friend of mine she's a ploy close fans been sensing Pope his being serious its the way he stare and body language and people lately concern Pope perverted attitude since Ploy she has the sex appeal fames and charm which caught Pope attention 
i know something already that u all might not know this ps . if u wanna know what is the secret feel free to ask me 
oh another thing this issue isn't about comparing which couple its about the express of feelings and seems like Mew she doesn't favour Pope either so that is why she came out saying to fans stop coupling her with P'Pope and Pope he probably doesn't praise Mew no further than a sister/brother and i also been having this feeling that Pope could have something against Ploy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I agree with everything you said. I think PopeMew looks really good together. Pteam are compatible, I don't mind their pairing, they also look really good together. I am also like you that I don't like when people compares couples to one another. All couples look good together regardless :)
this is what Thai Entertainment is all about 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys this picture is creepy

credit to P'Ingzaaa IG 

Pope isn't happy Top standing there as well 

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I use to think Pope was cute until I heard rumors that he's a sadist pervert, that just change my view on him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
amylovemeng1 said:
I use to think Pope was cute until I heard rumors that he's a sadist pervert, that just change my view on him.
yes that is the concern he act like his a gentleman  lately so many rumors and news now this is the latest issue with Ploy he says Ploy she beautiful and his type of woman but somebody told me that Pope in a interview he denial what he said but in his set filming Samee TeeTra his flirting around with her his perverted with his creepy stare 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.rakdara.net/home/?p=8474
“โป๊บ” ปัดเป็นตัวเลือกของ “พลอย”
more news Pope right now will take Ploy as his close friend but if Ploy she changes her mind choosing him his welcome to accept her 
will be together cos the reason Ploy is too charming  

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
Rumors can change your mind that easily?  Wow...

And yet, most of us seem to enjoy watching the sadist pervert p'eks LOL! I know I do.  
Lol. What I meant it that take Sood Sai Pan for example, if the P'ek is like Thit of course I love it but, if he's like Wit that's a different story. In Pope's case I heard he's like Wit. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
amylovemeng1 said:
Lol. What I meant it that take Sood Sai Pan for example, if the P'ek is like Thit of course I love it but, if he's like Wit that's a different story. In Pope's case I heard he's like Wit. Lol.
perverted player 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
amylovemeng1 said:
but that remains a mere unproved rumor tho, to make you change your whole view of him is a little sad and unfair imo 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
queenyeon said:
but that remains a mere unproved rumor tho, to make you change your whole view of him is a little sad and unfair imo 
everyone has their own taste and views not everyone will stick to same line, right now so many people are so concern and aware of this man Pope his like a rainbow so many colours as in person 
when u look at him he seems nice and gentleman but behind the closed door its very hard to tell, his been in this rumor with Ploy 4 quite awhile eversince they've paired up for Samee TeeTra 
but Pope denied everything 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
amylovemeng1 said:
LMAO!! OMG...I hope not because I think Pope is such a cutie.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
what happen if Pope he is?
I'll still love him. LoL. As long as he isn't kidnapping girls like Wit. If he can find willing girls to be sadist with him, that's their business.

I am a fan of both Ploy and Pope, and I am waiting for STT to air, but I do hope they remain just friends. Pope seem like a carefree kind of guy, easy going and not too serious. As much as I adore Ploy, she is a diva and her life can be very dramatic. Physically who would not want to date Ploy, she is gorgeous! But as much as I thought she needed someone like Dr.Navin Tar, I guess in the end they were just too different. I feel Pope is another Navin. Maybe she is best fitted with someone like Dome Pakorn. Not in the sense of relationship commitments (cuz we all know he has very little of that), but in terms of lifestyle. Ploy deserves someone who will be loyal to her after what Dome put her through, I hope she'll find that person for her.