Pope Thanawat (C.LIFE MAGAZINE Issue 12 April 2013)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am very proud of my pope !!! Started from the bottom, now he's on top heheeh ! He made his way up to be a praek ! <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
I am very proud of my pope !!! Started from the bottom, now he's on top heheeh ! He made his way up to be a praek ! <3
chok dee to P'Pope 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So happy for Pope...he finally gets to be where he belongs. He sure is a really determine person....CONGRAT...MR. THANAWAT.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to say the clothes and hair make him look like a thug. LOL, but still handsome, he reminds me so much of Captain.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I have to say the clothes and hair make him look like a thug. LOL, but still handsome, he reminds me so much of Captain.
he does look abit like P'Captain but the person P'Pope look resemble is P'Rome 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow he does (at some point) remind memof Captain lol! I think da cutest one is da one with da hat on lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
No! He looks terrible here! :teary: Well, still really cute and handsome despite the awful hairstyle and shadow of mustache. :thumbup: :D Pope looks like a mix between Captain and Rome lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maiko^_^ said:
No! He looks terrible here! :teary: Well, still really cute and handsome despite the awful hairstyle and shadow of mustache. :thumbup: :D Pope looks like a mix between Captain and Rome lol.
Pope smiling and his sad expression and his facial really looks like Rome except his eyes is different they should had got Pope playing as Khun Chai Taratorn and Rome playing Khun Chai Pawornruj they look like real brothers more than Pope with Great, Great his younger than both of them