Jakjann
This Month hve many drama as Horror Genre
1 Sence sue Rak sue winyarn
2 Heeb lon sorn winyarn
3 pood mea nam khong

what next??

nina07

sarNie Adult
ewww, haha the fake blood looks creeeepy.
I heard this one was going to be scary too, like really scary. :blink:

max

sarNie Elites
Jui is so pretty, as always! Even though I am not into these kind of lakorns, I am still seriously bummed out that Alexandra is not in here. Even though I do not like these kind of lakorns, I would have definitely watched it for the main cast, Weir and Alexandra : (

noue

sarNie Egg
OMG i can't wait to see this lakorn too...
love weir n his lakorns.. they all have been really good so far...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
This Month hve many drama as Horror Genre
1 Sence sue Rak sue winyarn
2 Heeb lon sorn winyarn
3 pood mea nam khong

what next??
lol...porb pee fah is coming soon too....cant wait for dat one...i luv di old one with noon it in....

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
The song is really, really sad.

I kinda remember the old version, because of the song. I can't remember who the p'ek was (althought I want to say it was Dodo for some reason, but the n'ek was really pretty, and I think she plays mom roles now.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah, i think the old n'ek was pancake's mom in Tookata Rerng Rabum, atleast thats what I've heard. lol.

max

sarNie Elites
I wanted to see the opening of this lakorn, but there was none. Anyways, the beginning of the lakorn just seems kind of eerie with that song. Also, I was skimmng through the lakorn, and I have to comment on how beautiful Jui is. I have always thought that she was beutiful! I have not seen her for a long time. Hehe... but I was watching the part where she was eating the egg and all. Pretty insteresting yet kind of eerrie so I may not watch but I may keep on skimming throuh just to see. I believe my grandma told me about this myth before... because the song playing at the ending credits, I saw like a music video type thing or clip on it and my grandma was translating the song for me and telling me about what was happening... brings back memories to my grandma : )

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I gave this lakorn a try and its actually kinda interesting. Big Puchisa is an annoying dude in here. I can't believe he will devise a plan with his brother in law to kill Wier. What a lame-o LOL.