Poot Mae Nam Khong (DaraVdo)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
somehow, i don't feel like jui matches this role. She match on other role she played, but not this role. Maybe I still have the old version in my mind so i don't feel like the new nang ek is suitable.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Man this lakorn should be filming already since the magazine is out. Vier and Jui look good together. Vier look adorable with those glasses on.

pinky.winky7

sarNie Egg
I think that weir and alexandra look better than jui..why did she have to reject it!!!!! cee should go with jui and weir should go with alexandra...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Vier and Jui look good on the cover buy she doesn't look good in the clothes she wearing I hope she matches this role

Areeya87

sarNie Egg
i like alexandra and all but jui is prettier though..sandra seem a lil old at time

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't care really for either since alexandra only been in one and she's okay looking sometimes she cute but yeah she short but she's not the only short actresses in lakorn as for jui her face to me is like cherry to manly whenever i see cherry in lakorn i feel the same as jui, another lakorn with 2 p'aks.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Jui look weird in this clothing..Actually she looks weird period lol..I'm sorry to her fans but she doesn't look like nang aek material to me...But I'll give this lakorn a try...The old one was gooodd...

Mann

Awwwh, Jui & Wier look like they're having fun, like a lot hehe. They're all so pretty, like Aimee she looks really pretty, then she's all spooky, I can't wait for this one. It looks intresting.

nina07

sarNie Adult
weir kind of looks dorky with glasses.hehe XD..but im still madd that alexandra rejected this role..gurrr..

meenia

sarNie Adult
I love Jui..i think she's a great actress compare to others... I rather see her then others... trust me she's ne'ek material.... She just haven't had a good role yet.. but i did like talay jai with por... I think she's got that natural beauty.. doesn't need a lot of dark make-up and she's pretty already... don't mind seeing her doing a lot of lakorn.. i can't wait....Ohhh.. and Wier is hot... looks geeky with the glass, but cute... can't wait......