Pookarn Reuy Lai(Step Onward)

tinah

sarNie Coma
He and Woot are bad guys here.
this breaks my heart :( but i guess being the vilian could be good cuz his role will stand out. i just wanna see him in leading roles again. *sigh* he should pair with anne. hmm but i wonder will we be seeing sweet scenes between him and yard since the bad guys always have alot of scene with the pra'nang ^_^

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I think I finally remember what lakorn this is. I think it's b/c the title was wrong that's why but now with the correction I remember...wasn't nang'ek's name Manow (lime) or something like that...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
it the only lakorn i see of Jonny with /Niorn unless he have other lakorn w/her ??? Yeah , it a comedy .

Was Johnny w/Niorn in Kum Lang Jae? It was that really long lakorn and they were social workers or something helping out society and troublemakers?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Patson has been doing supporting roles lately...I soo missed him being P'ake like back in the days with Ning...
Couldn't agree with you, you took the words out from my mouth.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
omg a remake of his movie. the old version was soo good; i loved it. soo cute; funny and sweet!
wonder how they will do this one...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
LMAO oh my goodness if dats true i'll definitely watch LMAOOOO
Cuz I was watching Seesan Bunterng news that my dad rented and they said Woot and Pat will be playing sao prapate song...doesnt that means gay?...hmmm maybe I heard wrong..I'll go rewatch it.

kaye

sarNie Egg
yeah, i liked the old one with johnny and ann niron, it was cute can't wait to see yard and por tidsadee in the remake.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
wanna awatch this one too. Like both of the characters in here. I've grown to really like P'Por now...

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Cover for the old version from Igossipy.

book cover?

Opening ceremony pics of remake with Yardthip and Por.

Ch3 website Pics.